Page 344 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 324334339340341342343344345346347348349354364 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post

can u name all of these combiners????
    Yes I can name all of those gestalts. How many can you name?

(L-R)
    Road Caesar, Piranacon (or King Poseidon), Abominus, Bruticus, Devastator/Devastar, Superion, Computron/Computicon, Lio Kaiser, Menasor, Raiden, Defensor/Guardian, Sixbuilder (reissue), Sixwing, Sixturbo (reissue), Sixtrain (reissue), Sixliner (reissue), Monstructor, Dino King

And for some reason, the Autobot logos on reissue Sixtrain and Sixliner have either been removed or aren't visible in that photo

G1 Ironhide: Has anyone ever tried transforming the figures tank base back into car mode and have been frustrated because every time you fold the sides together, you feel like it's gonna break? Is there a way to stop this? Give the toy a smoother transformation? A way to sand down the plastic that's there?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Be careful with soft rubbery weapons on your toys. The heat can make them bend.

My Drift's sword became really floppy and curved due to the heat, I would suggest putting them in a position where gravity won't bend it down until the heat eases.
    My Drift sword and Bludgeon have both had theirs swords bend in the heat. Drift got moved to a box atm anyway, but Bludgeon is still up somewhere.

Holy frack-cow... my Bludgeon's sword is stored inside the cannon-sheath (mostly to save space on a crowded shelf) -- my Drift's sword is held by Blurr (cos Drift is currently displayed in vehicle mode)... haven't noticed any warping yet, but it wouldn't surprise me. That sword bends easily even in normal temperatures. :/

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    G1 Ironhide: Has anyone ever tried transforming the figures tank base back into car mode and have been frustrated because every time you fold the sides together, you feel like it's gonna break? Is there a way to stop this? Give the toy a smoother transformation? A way to sand down the plastic that's there?
    Have you made sure that the wheels aren't obstructing? It helps to transform the trailer in the correct sequence. This might help.

hey guys....

i went to market this morn and picked up this little guy on the very last table. i got all inspired by a thread i read about your "greatest bargains"...lol

forgive my ignorance if this is blatantly obvious, i've looked for about an hour and have had no luck figuring out what this is. does anyone know his name?

thanks in advance

janda

That's my namesake - Vector Prime

It's the Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    That's my namesake - Vector Prime

It's the Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime
    awesome! thanks mate

Alrighty, getting fairly annoyed at my postman now. Every priority / registered / express parcel now = an additional trip to the local post office because that assface can't be bothered ringing the doorbell anymore. Frustrating because there's usually someone at home. He takes the time to fill out the "attempted delivery" card; but refuses to walk the extra ten steps to see if anyone is home.

Now I've considered trying to get into contact with Australia post and speak with them directly to resolve the issue - but it may result in my postman being disciplined or perhaps get him into trouble. I'm hesitant to do this because he is the bringer of plastic joy; and I'm not one to make a postman angry..we've all heard the stories of their gun slinging fanatics, shooting up the place and whatnot.

So what's the best course of action?

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    *snip*

So what's the best course of action?
    I'd try and catch him when he's on his next run dude and have a good chat to him and explain your situation, you'd be surprised how decent most of them are - My postie is a top bloke, he'll ride his bike right up to the veranda to deliver the mail if there is rain or heavy wind, sometimes just to have a chat.

I find it's mainly the store staff who are... Not decent to deal with.
    (In my own experience )

from what i hear:
    postie cant go more than 5m from bike
    postie wont drive up your driveway
    also doesnt help if your driveway has stairs or a slope.....
    mate told me auspost told him this when they didnt deliver a registered letter when his whole fam was home.....