Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3343484950515253

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

If anyone is still waiting for refunds, an update was posted to FB last night

Well, despite anything else, props to him for seemingly trying to get people their money back.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Sad to see people got burnt here and sad to see another Aussie business went down. I nearly got burnt until I told the seller that I will take action through bank. He then promptly refund me. But it take twice to get the refund back. From then on I stopped dealing with TFI. I could smell something was not right then. But at least the owner is still relatively honest. He owned up his mistake then and apologized. Unlike PC, it a totally another kettle of rotten fish.

Gee, I was wondering how this business was doing, I had issues with them back in 2015, filed a paypal dispute and he wouldn't ship unless I retracted the paypal dispute claiming it doesn't work that way, he sent me lots of nasty emails and made legal threats, accused me of lying about things they'd said on Facebook that I still have screeshots of, all because I waited and waited with no response to numerous emails and facebook posts about my order then used my paypal protections, I can't recall how long it went on for but it was weeks. I refused to retract the dispute of course and eventually got the item, but the service was just shocking and he acted like a real prick.