Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Toy Sale June 21 to July 11 (not many TF products this year) :(

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Has anyone seen Legends class PoTP toys at Big W? Have been to five Big W stores across Brisbane and all have been devoid of Legends class.
    Never seen one in melbourne either

Will the sales prices roll over on Wednesday evening like they used to or have big w fixed that little issue in their sales timing? I loved being able to get items on Wednesday around 5 and miss the sales rush.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

For those willing to bother you can actually get the big w sale specials right now online, no pick up and collect options though and the normal assortment limitations

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    For those willing to bother you can actually get the big w sale specials right now online, no pick up and collect options though and the normal assortment limitations
    I noticed that but it looks like you could only choose Prime or Rodimus and it wasn't clear on that either.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I noticed that but it looks like you could only choose Prime or Rodimus and it wasn't clear on that either.
    Its just like the toys r us page listings, its pretty clear with its "selected at random" and the pictures are just for display and not an actual indication of what assortment you'd get, its basically a lucky dip, one I can't honestly be bothered with, not gonna pay for shipping and then the hassle of doing returns

Seems we have wave 2 POTP leaders in vic but it seems the "refund back the difference on the sale day" is a bit iffy, highpoint didn't even give me that option when asked, while werribee plaza said I can RISK getting knocked back on the day or use laybuy and pay the extra $5 but otherwise didn't know if there was changes because of the sale

...its not like I need a repaint of the rodimus I paid full price for or anything

Went to our local Big W and they only got the PotP Black Rodimus and Optimus Prime atm. Actually i was thinking it is already Thurs so yeah cant get it now be back tomorrow

I’m going to take my kids for a drive to Mudgee tomorrow as that’s the nearest Big W, even if it is a pretty small one.

Really hoping they’ve got Optimal, Unicronus, SS Blackout and SS Grimlock as they are the four I’m after. It’s 40 minutes each way with two small kids in tow so will be pretty disappointed if they are not on the shelves

Could you call ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Could you call ahead?
    You know how reliable that can be!

besides, who would miss out on the opportunity for a road trip adventure with Dad.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)