Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyberverse toyline official images and early release galleries

You all know I'm a sucker for Prime but I'm struggling with the 1/2 transformation "gimmick".

I want my robot that turns into a truck not some freakish 1/2 way in between.
    I can see kids like mine getting frustrated very easily that the bots don't transform properly. The whole point of Transformers is robots IN DISGUISE!

I'm thinking I might pass on buying the 1/2-formers in this series.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    You all know I'm a sucker for Prime but I'm struggling with the 1/2 transformation "gimmick".

I want my robot that turns into a truck not some freakish 1/2 way in between.
    I can see kids like mine getting frustrated very easily that the bots don't transform properly. The whole point of Transformers is robots IN DISGUISE!

I'm thinking I might pass on buying the 1/2-formers in this series.
    Sounds as though it's robots IN DISGUST!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Remember that giant Bumblebee toy from RID that is about 60cm tall?
    Looks like Hasbro will be doing it again for Cyberverse, with this leaked image of a Cyberverse styled Bumblebee that looks about 50-60cm tall.

This has now been found in America, but it's not in Cyberverse packaging... it's in the more generic "evergreen" packaging, for US$50.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A surprise find on the HK ToysRUs website is Warrior Thundercracker (a redeco of Starscream).
    This hasn't been listed anywhere before, so could be a TRU exclusive (or was meant to be), as it looks to have come out on its own, between two waves.

This is now out in Hong Kong and Canada, as ToysRUs exclusives... so probably won't show up here.