Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers DVD/BR release details for Australia

Are Madman and ShoutFactory the only two companies putting out Transformers DVD's and Blu-ray's other than Paramount of course? If there is a UK company that might work out better as they are in Region B for Blu-ray. As I'm finding out it's hard to get a region free Blu-ray player that isn't from a crappy company like Laser. I would just buy a Laser from work but we get so many returns on them it's not confidence inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Are Madman and ShoutFactory the only two companies putting out Transformers DVD's and Blu-ray's other than Paramount of course? If there is a UK company that might work out better as they are in Region B for Blu-ray. As I'm finding out it's hard to get a region free Blu-ray player that isn't from a crappy company like Laser. I would just buy a Laser from work but we get so many returns on them it's not confidence inspiring.
    I've looked on Amazon.co.uk and the only Prime or animated they have are by shout or Madman.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Just got a text from my local JB HiFi that Transformers Animated Season 3 is out on DVD after a week or so delay

Not so much a release but JB has DOTM 3D Blu-Ray for only $15.99 (with 20%off ATM). It's worth it just for the special features disc which goes for quite a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Not so much a release but JB has DOTM 3D Blu-Ray for only $15.99 (with 20%off ATM). It's worth it just for the special features disc which goes for quite a few hours.
    Indeed, it is a good price and all other Transformers related DVD or Blu-Ray-based media should have similar savings as JB Hifi has a 20% Off all DVDs & Blu-Rays Sale (Including Boxsets) going on right now, ending midnight Monday the 30th.

They actually have the 3 movie blu-ray @ JB for $25

I was going to get it but I decided to wait until the do a 6 disc blu-ray set.

Hey guys, I was wondering if we had any more opinions on Madman's Transformers Animated seasons? Some of the members here gave some nice looks at it, but other than these I cannot find any reviews online.

I was at Big W yesterday and they had the G1 remastered box on sale at $78. Not sure how wide-spread it is but there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I was at Big W yesterday and they had the G1 remastered box on sale at $78. Not sure how wide-spread it is but there you go.
    At the Big W I work at we sold out of that set long ago, it's been $78 since I first noticed it earlier this year.

Hey, guys, looks like the final DVD in the Season 3 collection has showed up on Madman's preorder list.

Titled as: Omega Lock and contains episodes "Evolution" to "Deadlock". Release date is 08/10/2014.

http://www.madman.com.au/images/slic...ge/mma4603.png

Sounds like to me we may get the Predacons Rising movie sometime in December, if they keep up the two month release thing going.
    Last edited by griffin; 1st June 2015 at 02:01 PM. Reason: hotlinking