Thread: Toys R Us 20% off 1/8 - 3/8

Default Toys R Us 20% off 1/8 - 3/8

http://www.toysrus.com.au/i7507019

Toys R Us are having a 'family and friends' 20% off offer which they put up on their Facebook page.

Exclusions:

all baby items, game consoles, Springfree Trampolines, Razor Crazy Cart, iPods, Pre-Paid Cards, Gift Cards or non merchandise goods and services.

If MP Prowl is out there then $80 ~ is not too bad.

Source: ozbargain

thanks for that dude, will come in handy getting evo pack Grimlock
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    thanks for that dude, will come in handy getting evo pack Grimlock
    Do TRU Oz charge for shipping? Thinking if they take the 20% off the new price of $80 that brings it back to $64, but then it's still only $42(Aus) on the US TRU site. They say the 2-pack is available for international shipping but then I'm still waiting to hear back about the problems I'm having getting Kre-O G1 Grimlock shipped which said the same thing

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I wonder if grimlock will be out by then.

No prowl online

ATM......

Evolution Bumblebee for $20 here I come!
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Do TRU Oz charge for shipping? Thinking if they take the 20% off the new price of $80 that brings it back to $64, but then it's still only $42(Aus) on the US TRU site. They say the 2-pack is available for international shipping but then I'm still waiting to hear back about the problems I'm having getting Kre-O G1 Grimlock shipped which said the same thing
    Shipping details can be found here
    http://m.toysrus.com.au/shipping-and-delivery/

The fine print in the coupon also states that it can't be used in conjunction with any other offer & can only be used on full price merchandise. I dont think that the 20% off will be available for the already reduced Evolutions Grimlock pack, but it's worth a try

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Shipping details can be found here
    http://m.toysrus.com.au/shipping-and-delivery/

The fine print in the coupon also states that it can't be used in conjunction with any other offer & can only be used on full price merchandise. I dont think that the 20% off will be available for the already reduced Evolutions Grimlock pack, but it's worth a try

Good on ya Sinner Will still try and grab it through TRU US since it is so cheap there, if they can ever fix my account problems

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Popped in today at TRU Highpoint and asked the question. Answer is NO. It's 20% off the full price ($90).

....and none left of the Hasbro MP Prowl at TRU Highpoint. Was thinking about it with the 20% off starting tomorrow.