Page 338 of 870 FirstFirst ... 318328333334335336337338339340341342343348358 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

What I meant was, when you find the toy is faulty - of course you'll only discover this most of the time when you open the toy take it out and of course by then the packaging is ruined - in Blister cases - deluxes, cyberverse, not so much in boxed cases - voyager up.

Coz some faults might be found in the alt mode which may not be visible if the toy was packaged in bot mode. - eg a panel missing when converted to altmode.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

TRU Liverpool now have Beast Hunter Deluxes, saw them on the trolley and asked a worker to open them up.

Toys r us Campbelltown has beast hunters

Legion commanders voyagers deluxes as well as bot shots dragon attack track and new bot shots 3 packs ill post pics and prices when I am home

UPDATE

Prices

CV Legion - $7.99
    CV Commanders - $17.99
    Deluxe - $29.99
    Voyager - $44.99
    Botshots - $7.99
    Botshots 3 pack $19.99
    Botshots Dragon Track $34.99

Last edited by Sharky; 15th March 2013 at 02:05 PM.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    What I meant was, when you find the toy is faulty - of course you'll only discover this most of the time when you open the toy take it out and of course by then the packaging is ruined - in Blister cases - deluxes, cyberverse, not so much in boxed cases - voyager up.

Coz some faults might be found in the alt mode which may not be visible if the toy was packaged in bot mode. - eg a panel missing when converted to altmode.
    I've refunded/exchanged faulty carded toys before, such as:
    + RtS Perceptor - massive scratch on one side of his face - got an exchange
    + Generations Drift - came w/ 2 of the same hand - got a refund
    ^both of these flaws cannot be seen in vehicle mode and were only noticeable in robot mode. When I pointed this out to them, there was no problem in getting an exchange/refund.

was in Myer at Penrith today and found 2x BH Predakings $50, 4x BH O.Primes $50, and the cyberverse BH figures. didn't get price on the cyberverse ones though.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    was in Myer at Penrith today and found 2x BH Predakings $50, 4x BH O.Primes $50, and the cyberverse BH figures. didn't get price on the cyberverse ones though.
    it would be 8.95 for the small ones and 19.95 for the cyberverse leaders.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    it would be 8.95 for the small ones and 19.95 for the cyberverse leaders.
    I really haven't kept up with figures smaller than Deluxe, but $20 for a small Cyberverse leader?! That's more than what I paid for BW Dinobot - my first non-G1 figure. Feeling old now.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I really haven't kept up with figures smaller than Deluxe, but $20 for a small Cyberverse leader?! That's more than what I paid for BW Dinobot - my first non-G1 figure. Feeling old now.
    Yup... back then the price of a Deluxe = the price of a Commander today, and what we paid for a Basic is about the price of a Legion Class toy today.

$20 is the full RRP for a Commander though (DotM Commanders initially sold for that price too).

yeah we pay $20 for what basically is a scout and $9 for the smallest one, sigh..... Glad I got most of my current figures online and overseas ( just need to pick em up soon) as these were on sale there and much cheaper. Their sale price IS really SALE price, here it's like meh.. sale, meh...

Full beast hunters assortment in castle hill tru.

Minus a smokescreen and sinner twin legends figure.

Couple of tf movie ps3 games and warfor Cybertron for $15 each as well.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)