Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS Gets Ink

Default TS Gets Ink

Hey, so some people might remember my earlier post in the info section about writing Autobot language for a tattoo design. Well, here's the finished product:

The design:

Halfway done:

Finished:

Enjoy

Looks good. Hurt much?
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

awesome, where did you get the lettering from?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Looks good. Hurt much?
    nah not really, felt like getting a blood test - but repeatedly and being as I'm very used to that, it was no worries

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    awesome, where did you get the lettering from?
    From an Autobot alphabet someone had posted up on here. Spells out 'light our darkest hour'

Quote Originally Posted by Towers_Spy View Post
    From an Autobot alphabet someone had posted up on here. Spells out 'light our darkest hour'
    Oh, did we forget to correct it in that other thread? It actually says 'fight our starkest flower.' Oh well, it's just a tattoo.

(Very brave and cool. Although you'd better hope the Decepticons don't see that when they invade.)

Very awesome.

I always wanted to get a tattoo when I was younger. I'm getting too old now and it would be just like a Mad fold-in. Ahhh... they were cool. Spy vs Spy - best comic EVER
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Very nice, TS.

I've often thought about adding some Cybertronian text to compliment my symbols, just haven't found the text I want to use. And you're right about it not hurting, when I got mine on that same part of my arm I actually fell asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Very awesome.

I always wanted to get a tattoo when I was younger. I'm getting too old now and it would be just like a Mad fold-in. Ahhh... they were cool. Spy vs Spy - best comic EVER
    I nearly choked on my breakfast when I read thatYes Spy vs Spy rocked. Shame they could never convert it into a decent video game

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    . And you're right about it not hurting, when I got mine on that same part of my arm I actually fell asleep.
    Thats interesting. Even though I'm a clean skin a rather tough guy I used to work with had one of those barb wire tats done and he found that part very painful apparently it's sensitive as that part of the arm hardly gets any exposure.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Oh, did we forget to correct it in that other thread? It actually says 'fight our starkest flower.' Oh well, it's just a tattoo.

(Very brave and cool. Although you'd better hope the Decepticons don't see that when they invade.)
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Thats interesting. Even though I'm a clean skin a rather tough guy I used to work with had one of those barb wire tats done and he found that part very painful apparently it's sensitive as that part of the arm hardly gets any exposure.

That's what I thought. Considering it's just loose skin with no muscle tissue or anything I thought it would sting like all hell. But nope, midly annoying to the point it made me doze off. The one that actually hurt a bit was my right shoulder, not because of the stinging sensation but moreso due to the tattoo gun vibrating the crap out of my bone because I'm so skinny.