Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hasbro Visionaries - Knights of the Magical Light

aww i miss visionaries im feeling nostalgic wish i didnt break them when i was a kid. i had them complete! except for the vehicles It was way back in the Philippines when my mum and dad goes to singapore and they always return back with either visionaries or sky commander figures all is lost now ... man why do you have to show this things im getting hook, where can i get them? *wife looks at me*...ok maybe just to look at but not to buy I love it heroic_decepticon thanks for posting it brings back childhood memories

Oooooo Visionares, Yes the cartoon aired here and the toys were on the shelves, I loved it

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Oooooo Visionares, Yes the cartoon aired here and the toys were on the shelves, I loved it
    So Visionaries did air in Australia. From some replies here, I thought that it almost never came to Australia and that would be a pity.

For us in Singapore and I guess much of Asia, Visionaries was the 'next hit from Hasbro' following the demise of Transformers. It was all the rage back then and I even remember a classmate claiming he bought a 'Visionaries Merklynn Crystal Ball' with hundreds of supplementary spells (I think he must have be bs-ing me).

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic-Optics
    aww i miss visionaries im feeling nostalgic wish i didnt break them when i was a kid. i had them complete! except for the vehicles It was way back in the Philippines when my mum and dad goes to singapore and they always return back with either visionaries or sky commander figures all is lost now ... man why do you have to show this things im getting hook, where can i get them? *wife looks at me*...ok maybe just to look at but not to buy I love it heroic_decepticon thanks for posting it brings back childhood memories
    yeah, Singapore did have these in quite copious amounts. If you wanted them today, I don't think it'd be that expensive to collect them all. Relative to Transformers, Visionaries are pretty modestly priced.

The difficulty, I think, is in finding a complete Dagger Assault. That is just so hard to come by because of its size and the number of parts. Also the transparent hologram sticker on each of its jail cells is often not there, not working or badly applied.

wow. i had forgotten about this show. i remember watching it fondly as a kid on tv, and also renting it from the local video store.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Visionaries-K...item3efc0869ac
    Last edited by kaiden; 28th February 2010 at 04:22 PM.

If you want any Deceptic, here's some here:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/TheTo...&submit=Search
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

bowspearer Guest

Kudos for also pulling this off (especially all US packaging too- my collection is a mix of Euro and US packaging). Definitely not the easiest thing to pull off either. Well done .

Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    I had one or two 2nd-hand Visionaries as a kid, I thought they were apart of the Super Naturals line , and though I'm unlikely ever to seek out any of the toys I very much like these type of books so I've backed this project - Going for a physical copy.
    (Now if only someone could do the same for Super Naturals, along with a modern toy line??? )

Yeah, me too. I hope this Kickstarter goes ahead.

I don't recall ever seeing Super Naturals when they were released. Maybe they just weren't available from the retailers where i was. I wonder which came first, and who the copycat was - Super Naturals or Visionaries.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I had one or two 2nd-hand Visionaries as a kid, I thought they were apart of the Super Naturals line , and though I'm unlikely ever to seek out any of the toys I very much like these type of books so I've backed this project - Going for a physical copy.
    (Now if only someone could do the same for Super Naturals, along with a modern toy line??? )
    Ha ha ha! Me too.

Kinda have a soft spot for Supernaturals and started picking a few up at the last markets I went to in Aus. Cheesy simple toys with Glow in the dark bits, which had i not been into TFs at the time, probably would have nabbed me.

Just checked out that Kickstarter page and hope the book comes with a holographic cover :3