Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Reprolabels Reproduction Stickers

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    So I'm wondering if you would buy a transformer with repro labels? Assuming you were in the market for that particular character...
    As long as the stickers were applied carefully I wouldn't mind that it had repros. Many of the original Transformers had foil stickers which would over time peel and fold all by themselves so I would prefer to replace them altogether rather than use 'other means' e.g. sticky tape, to improve the look of the toy.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Thumbs up

Issues with 3rd party sellers online, as well as any online retailer, are well documented. Lost orders, broken products that are not replaced, exorbitant shipping costs, scalper pricing. I wanted to report some experiences I've had with the Reprolabels crew.

A couple of months ago, I ordered some stickers, specifically for Generations Blurr. The sticker sheet was not cut too well, and several stickers tore when I removed them from the backing. I emailed Reprolabels (politely) about it. Within 24 hours, I had an email acknowledging the issue and promising to rectify it. By this stage I had another order in with them, so they sent a replacement sheet for Blurr with that order.

On another occasion, I only received one of a 2-part sheet. They again apologised and rectified the issue immediately, shipping the correct order out to me at their own cost.

In my experience, they genuinely take customer service seriously. That kind of thing Is not as common as it should be. They don't always get things perfect, but they acknowledge it, apologise for it and fix it immediately. Kudos to them. I'm a customer for life, and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Top bloody work Liege; Excellent results and photos mate, thank you very much for sharing these with us - I really should stop making excuses and acquire some more ReproLabels for my own figures.
    Well worth it. In my opinion, they are a value adder to any TF, provided if you onsell anything, it's clearly disclosed.

Thanks for sharing M-bot, it's stories like these that keeps ones faith up in a 3rd party business. I have never had any issues so far with them and with the cheap as postage I certainly can't complain. Haven't lost any order and considering that this is with "canada" post, amazingly it arrives within the 2 week period un like some horror stories concerning said postal system.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks for sharing M-bot, it's stories like these that keeps ones faith up in a 3rd party business. I have never had any issues so far with them and with the cheap as postage I certainly can't complain. Haven't lost any order and considering that this is with "canada" post, amazingly it arrives within the 2 week period un like some horror stories concerning said postal system.
    Ditto.

Default MP Soundwave Reprolabels

The Reprolabels set for MP Soundwave come with these awesome sticker covers for the minion's tape cases. The include front cover, spine, and even a track listing. Too cool not to share.

DSC_0263 by M-bot2011

DSC_0264 by M-bot2011

DSC_0265 by M-bot2011

[QUOTE=M-bot;390709]The Reprolabels set for MP Soundwave come with these awesome sticker covers for the minion's tape cases. The include front cover, spine, and even a track listing. Too cool not to share.

DSC_0263 by M-bot2011

QUOTE]

I like them !! they pretty cool..!!

I have to get a set. These are too good not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I have to get a set. These are too good not to.
    It's a big set, 4 sheets, and adds a good amount of detail to Sounwave without being too obtrusive. I forgot to mention there are 2 more cassette covers included in the set, to satisfy both sides of the RIRFIB/RIBFIR debate.

Those inserts definitely do make the boring clear plastic really stand out. I'm not to fussed on the stickers for Soundwave, but I really like what they've done for the cassette covers and will consider getting them at some point.

Reprolabels is offering a MP Wheeljack set of labels for just 1 cent

I added it to the cart and it looks like you don't need to buy anything else so with shipping your looking at just US $3.01.

http://reprolabels.com/index.php

I would highly recommend looking through their inventory however as they definitely have some nice sets that will really enhance you TF's

Wow I remember buying from these guys when they first started up. There was no paypal back then and international bank cheques or western union money orders were too expensive for small purchases. I used to goto the bank and buy US cash and tape it up in cardboard (so it wasn't so conspicuous ) and send it off to Aaron. Thankfully the money always got there and a few weeks later I got my stickers Ah the good ol days