Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 182833343536373839404142434858 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

Quote Originally Posted by Thorns2010 View Post
    Comes to $70 US with shipping via standard shipping. The exchange rate calculator puts it at about $100 AUS.
    Including shipping to Australia? Wow. Thanks a bunch man.

If you'd be so kind, what would that total (including shipping) come to if I added Hot Spot?
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 30th August 2015 at 03:36 PM.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Including shipping to Australia? Wow. Thanks a bunch man.

If you'd be so kind, what would that total (including shipping) come to if I added Hot Spot?
    $99 US shipped, or about $140 AUS after the exchange rate.

GEN Leader Thundercracker is on sale, if you don't have it yet. (it's not out here yet)

US$28 plus shipping... should work out much cheaper than the AU$90-ish it would be here (if it comes here).

And while you are there, check out the the other GEN toys, as everything but Leader Starscream appears to be in stock now... including Battle Core Optimus US$25 (for those like me who are still waiting for it to drop into the BBTS POL with the rest of Wave 4... it's possible to ship your POL and order Optimus and a few others from Amazon to complete your Generations 2015 collection).

Even Leader Armada Megatron is US$28, so pop that in your cart as well if you don't have it, as it is a great toy to have, even if you already have the Gen1/silver version. It can go with all the other Armada Generations toys coming out now (Starscream, Skywarp, Ramjet, Thundercracker, and the rumoured Demolishor).

Wasn't Ramjet from Armada the miniCon partner to Tidal Wave? I thought the Ramjet that used Armada Skywarps mold was from Universe.

Yes, the Minicon jet with Tidal wave was Ramjet, but the bigger Ramjet (redeco of Skywarp), came out in Universe packaging, and FunPub wrote
    as being from the dead universe in their comic. (so I guess technically, this Ramjet is part of the Universe universe and not the Armada universe)

Hasbro have so far released (white) Starscream in Generations in 2014.
    Takaratomy are releasing Thundercracker in Legends in 2016.
    While the collector club is releasing Ramjet & Skywarp in 2016, one as the membership toy, and the other as a club store exclusive.

That Amazon exclusive TF4 Slog (Sludge) to go with the SDCC Dinobots set, discounted down to US$9.30... a huge mark down from its original US$35.

Leader Thundercracker is now even cheaper (than three posts above), at US$25.50 now.

And GEN-14 Roadbuster (Voyager) is currently half price at US$12.50.

So much for the weaker AU$... at these prices, who cares.

Something that isn't toy related is the recent combined Allspark Almanac book, at a third off at US$27.

Anyone else having trouble getting Thundercracker to ship? I was considering him now that he's got reprolabels to add inner stripes but the cart says it won't ship. I've had other stuff work fine in the past and it doesn't have a problem with me putting Roadbuster in the cart.

Some new items listed this week.

Platinum Edition Trypticon - US$170 (currently on sale for US$163). That would make it about AU$250, or at least AU$300 with postage.

The new wave RID Warriors look to have been released as well, but only the two redecos are left available.
    Blizzard Strike Optimus Prime - US$16
    Night Strike Bumblebee - US$16

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Some new items listed this week.

Platinum Edition Trypticon - US$170 (currently on sale for US$163). That would make it about AU$250, or at least AU$300 with postage.
    Just put it in my cart, Amazon calculated $238 AU and $37 AU for shipping comes to $275. Still out of the price range I was willing to pay.

I think Trypticon is currently on sale at TRU here, at $300... so you'd still save $25 importing it from Amazon.