Thread: CW Guard City!

Default CW Guard City!

Babbys first custom (draft stage) finished. Woah! To be honest he's not great, but I do like him enough. He's... good. For a first attempt, I did okay. I don't feel too bad at all.

If there's ever an ehobby release of him though I'll give him away.

Now! Copcarman is obviously Prowl with Lightsteed/Streetwise parts, and there's more painting to be done to make him look a bit less like Prowl. For now, though it'll be okay. I didn't want to just use the offwhite/grey of his mold-buddies, but I did think that using Lightsteed's head would give me more use from that CW Computron set. Not-Groove.... Well, he's a bit underwhelming, I guess. But I'll do some more stuff when I have time, make his chest pop a lil.

In any case, I need to go back and redo this set a bit. Need to fix lines, reapply some paint - I might even just buy a whole new set and see if I can do better, who knows? But it was nice and fun and I enjoyed it sorta. But I got it done, which is nice. Was a good learning experience. Sorry I just came from TFW arguing about gender politics and so I'm feeling a bit weird about Transformers. How u doin? xoxo

*insert Robocop I LIKE IT! meme here*

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    *insert Robocop I LIKE IT! meme here*