Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teletraan-1 and Ark Display Set

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    So how do we print this out??
    Underneath the pictures in the link there is another link to the high-res downloadable versions. Haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it works...Just trying to be helpful

Hmmmm this would use a loooooot of ink. and echoing Soundwarps query how do we get to print this in proper scale as well to each other... Id like to make one teletraan and lots of those ark panels .... awesomely coool!!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I am giving this a try at the moment.

I am up to my third draft. I have been trying multiple ways to do a framework for it to sit on. The one now is working fine.

My current problem is around the printing. I have printed them all on A3. The sides, the top and the terminal are all fine. I can not work out how to get the accessories to print to the right size. Those are the little screens and keyboards and the 3d part in the middle.

Has anyone successfully printed that sheet?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I am giving this a try at the moment.

I am up to my third draft. I have been trying multiple ways to do a framework for it to sit on. The one now is working fine.

My current problem is around the printing. I have printed them all on A3. The sides, the top and the terminal are all fine. I can not work out how to get the accessories to print to the right size. Those are the little screens and keyboards and the 3d part in the middle.

Has anyone successfully printed that sheet?

Thanks
    you might want to try a print shop and get them to print it onto cardstock.

Oh Wow! YES!

This is pretty awesome, I don't think I'll download it at work... but I will be checking this out over the weekend for sure.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

hey this is very cool....i love the background also ..... love how this nemesis got an underwater scene

Planning to build Teletraan-1. What sized figures is the default scale fitted to? I presume it would be close to MP/Alternators, judging from the pics in the link.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I have printed the terminal and sides on A3. This scales perfectly for MP Prowl, MP Wheeljack and MP-10 Optimus. If you google around, there are suggestions on print sizes for scales.