Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Kenner CENTURIONS

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    bowspherer, I have no idea what Centurion prices are like or how hard or rare or difficult they are to find, but damn, that is an awesome collection you got there.

(I don't even browse this thread much, but your post made me navigate here. Kudos and welcome to the Boards!)
    Thanks. Prices on some pieces are getting insane. A joke on another forum a while back is that it's like someone has strapped Orbital Interceptors to them these days.

Seabat cost me the most- I picked it up a couple of months ago for $250. Just glad I only need 3 pieces now and only 2 of those (Traumatiser and Swingshot) are going to cost an arm and a leg heh. Saw a Swingshot advertised a couple of months before this but non-Us bidders were blocked from even contacting the seller.

Still let's face it, half the trick to this is patience and timing.

bowspearer Guest

Is it greedy owning 2 MISB seabats?

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Is it greedy owning 2 MISB seabats?
    No. Not greedy... maybe a little lucky, depending on price.

I once needed a chest gun for detonator... ending up buying a misb detonator, opening it, taking the one gun out, leaving the rest mib... it was the easiest way to get that gun.

bowspearer Guest

I'll probably sell off one of the sealed ones or the current loose one when I get this one. Currently giving a friend first option, but depending on what they say, I might be offering it here.

bowspearer Guest

Scratch that, I AM auctioning off my 2nd MISB Seabat. Bragging rights would be nice, but I need the cash right now lol (but that doesn't mean I'm accepting lowball offers ).

BEEFY Guest

sliderguy ive just joined this site and yea like most 80s kids saw the CENTURIONS and had to get them again! Have you still got any of the spares left? need ace's arm gun and two chest lasers also jake's shoulder lamp and yellow missile. Cheers mate

BEEFY Guest

Hi FUNGAL have u got any spares left mate? ifso could you let me know. Cheers BEEFY

BEEFY Guest

Default Updated Wanted List

1x large red clip-on missile from skybolt.
    1xPlasma shell-Fireforce
    1xRadar sensor comp-Fireforce
    If anybody can help with any of these parts would be much apreciated CASH Waiting!
    Thanks BEEFY

Got a loose Ace McCloud for sale. Best I can offer

doc terror Guest

Thumbs up doc terror im new

hello i here because im looking for pieces for my centurions collection i've been to most of the fairs and collectibles. hobbies and internet sites and lacking in this department.

i have bits and pieces and almost complete systems.

im looking to complete my hornet and detanter ans well as i need a few pieces for ace weapons consloes as well.

if anybody can help please feel free to contact me