Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: FT Iron Dibots

After much consideration I decided to pull the trigger on the new Gigapower Graviter (not Sludge) as a stand in for FT-07x to complete my X set of FT Dibots that I display in dino mode.

From what I can tell by looking at photos the paint is more gunmetal grey than the silver of the X Dibots but I'm hoping it won't look too bad. It was either pay $169 shipped for it or pay $860 shipped for a used FT-07x from China!

If it doesn't fit with the X Dibots I will post it here for sale for someone that is looking to buy the Gigapower dinos.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    After much consideration I decided to pull the trigger on the new Gigapower Graviter (not Sludge) as a stand in for FT-07x to complete my X set of FT Dibots that I display in dino mode.

From what I can tell by looking at photos the paint is more gunmetal grey than the silver of the X Dibots but I'm hoping it won't look too bad. It was either pay $169 shipped for it or pay $860 shipped for a used FT-07x from China!

If it doesn't fit with the X Dibots I will post it here for sale for someone that is looking to buy the Gigapower dinos.
    Have you tried emailing Fantoys if they are able to get you FT-07X?

Just wondering, long shot but you might be surprised, I gotten red horns for my Scoria, gotten replacement LED for my FT-Omega canon.etc...

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post

Just wondering, long shot but you might be surprised, I gotten red horns for my Scoria, gotten replacement LED for my FT-Omega canon.etc...
    I tried that a while ago. No luck.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I tried that a while ago. No luck.
    ditto
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

kinda sucks knowing there are people left out without a certain piece.

I haven't but as expected I see others have tried already. These things are rarer than hen's teeth and he has already said there will be no reissue. One day I might own one (perhaps if the Gigapowers become popular some people will sell their X versions) but I won't lose any sleep over it.

kinda sucks knowing there are people left out without a certain piece.
    Yes I do find it very strange that Stomp was sold out last year when the earlier releases were all still freely available. Will be a lot of uncompleted sets.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Yes I do find it very strange that Stomp was sold out last year when the earlier releases were all still freely available. Will be a lot of uncompleted sets.
    they're still available, you just have to look
    http://robotoybase.com/index.php?rou...roduct_id=3821

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    they're still available, you just have to look
    http://robotoybase.com/index.php?rou...roduct_id=3821
    Thanks but we've been discussing the limited release X versions. I've already got a full set of the regular versions that I display in bot mode.

How fortuitous, I was going to make a new thread asking about these but here we go!

I'm keen on getting the standard versions of these guys (FT-04 to FT-08, with FT-05 (Swoop?) being blue) + the -G/G2 colour versions (4, 6 and 8 yep?). Of these eight toys, which are the hardest to get? What sort of price would I be looking at for any of these? Would anyone be interested in selling me theirs? Thankfully my completionist streak is breaking and I'm not keen on the X variants nor the diaclone homages (for now) and yeah.

These are good, right?

Hi.