Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: FT Iron Dibots

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i think robotoy base has most of the weird (green, blue , red) versions in stock and is probably your best bet ( i only recommend it as its where most of my collection came from and he is reliable)

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    weird
    Darling, the word yr looking for is 'fruity' and/or fabulous, BUT thank you! They do have literally everything in stock, though if anyone had ones on here they'd like to sell I would prefer to go that route (might make another thread for that though). Cheers and thank you!

ditto
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I did have another unrelated question though - does FT-05 "Swoop" have a base for his dino mode? I'm thinking of displaying them all in Dino mode and I think it'd be important for Swoop to be able to fly.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    I did have another unrelated question though - does FT-05 "Swoop" have a base for his dino mode? I'm thinking of displaying them all in Dino mode and I think it'd be important for Swoop to be able to fly.
    he sure does have his crystal spire base for dino mode (also works for bot mode)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have Perfect Fusion Cesium in MIB for sale transformed only once. PM me if anyone interested.

For me I like Scoria better.

The Dinobots from Fantoys are pretty good. Pretty good, I am quite haapy with most of it but not without flaws.

Fantoys provided fixes for each Dinobot from each other dinobot releases.

One major fix is Swoops knee golden cap which were plastic and easy to break.
    The fix is provided with Grinder box and it isn't too hard to replace.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So I bit the bullet and started hunting Dibots. I have Grinder and Sever to find. Standard variants.

So how often do they reissue them?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    How fortuitous, I was going to make a new thread asking about these but here we go!

I'm keen on getting the standard versions of these guys (FT-04 to FT-08, with FT-05 (Swoop?) being blue) + the -G/G2 colour versions (4, 6 and 8 yep?). Of these eight toys, which are the hardest to get? What sort of price would I be looking at for any of these? Would anyone be interested in selling me theirs? Thankfully my completionist streak is breaking and I'm not keen on the X variants nor the diaclone homages (for now) and yeah.

These are good, right?

Hi.
    I picked up Stomp at MoHock.nz. OhMyPrimus for Swoop and Cesium. (Sorry D. I didn't think to look here) They both have colourful variants still. ToybotImports still has a Blue Soar on sale.
    Last edited by Jellico; 8th February 2018 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    So I bit the bullet and started hunting Dibots. I have Grinder and Sever to find. Standard variants.

So how often do they reissue them?

Thanks.
    Congrats! Grinder should be fairly easy to find still on ebay (stick to baba or netclow) or RK etc. Sever should also be available through those or similar channels. Sever I believe was already reissued last year while Grinder only came out last year so you would expect it to be reissued at least once or twice more.

My Gigapower Graviter (Sludge) arrived this week. Just got him out now and it's massive. The paint is more gunmetal grey than the silver of X version FT Dinos that I'm trying to match it with. But will see how it looks in dino mode with other FT dinos.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Who babaed the whatclow?

Both are proving difficult to trace. Mostly mainland Chinese sources. Mostly in a rainbow of colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Who babaed the whatclow?

Both are proving difficult to trace. Mostly mainland Chinese sources. Mostly in a rainbow of colours.
    They are the most reliable chinese sellers for these things on ebay. Trust me, I've tried quite a few others in buying my 10 3P figures. I was scammed twice by sellers that were legit for a while to build up their feedback but then went rogue. I got my money back both times but it wasted a whole lot of my time. Stick to those two and yoi will be fine.