Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP Thundercracker

Default Hasbro MP Thundercracker

Early days yet, but this was recently posted on seibertron.com.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...toysrus/24943/

Hoping it is TRUe (please excuse pun!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Early days yet, but this was recently posted on seibertron.com.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...toysrus/24943/

Hoping it is TRUe (please excuse pun!)
    They have a huge amount of uninteresting stuff in that picture but good news on Thundercracker.

Better late than never I guess...
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

We are getting spoilt this year all these new mp it's pretty sweet
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

should be cool. i haven't been able to afford TC as the takara price is now through the roof. hopefully this should pull the reigns in a bit. should be the mp11 mold too so i can kill 2 birds with one stone

I find myself hoping that it's the old mold, simply because the previous MP seekers were Starscream and Skywarp. Being nostalgic, I feel like they should all be based on the same design, like G1. I'm also glad I didn't cave and pick up a third party TC as that had begun to cross my mind too.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    should be the mp11 mold too so i can kill 2 birds with one stone
    Is it? At first glance I would've thought this would be a MP03 repaint. Anyone know?

It needs to be MP-11 for me.. I cannot go back. But whispers have been saying it is a MP-03.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

man i hope this is true... i only collect the hasbro MP's, Thundercracker would be a welcome addition to the toy room!

( crosses fingers, toes and anything else that'll cross... )

janda

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    We are getting spoilt this year all these new mp it's pretty sweet
    Is it new? As others have speculated, I suspect that this will be a Hasbro version of MP07 rather than a repaint of the new MP Starscream.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    should be cool. i haven't been able to afford TC as the takara price is now through the roof. hopefully this should pull the reigns in a bit. should be the mp11 mold too so i can kill 2 birds with one stone
    Even the RRP for MP07 was pretty expensive -- I dread to think what this toy would go for on the aftermarket. MP07 retailed for 10700JPY (AU$137), as opposed to MP Starscream and Skywarp (10290JPY ($131) each), even the local Hasbro version sold in TRUs here for $99.99. So this is good news for people who missed out on MP07 (especially if it retails cheaper than the TakTOM version, which I suspect it will).

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I find myself hoping that it's the old mold, simply because the previous MP seekers were Starscream and Skywarp. Being nostalgic, I feel like they should all be based on the same design, like G1. I'm also glad I didn't cave and pick up a third party TC as that had begun to cross my mind too.
    I'm not interested in MP Thundercracker regardless of the mould choice, because I already have Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker in the MP-03 moulds. While the new MP-11 mould looks nice, I can't justify collecting a second set of MP Seekers, cos they're not exactly cheap. If they repaint them into new characters then I'll get them, like MP Sunstorm (which I've already preordered ). It'd be neat if TakTOM could retool/repaint MP-11 as Dirge, Ramjet and Thrust. Heh... the other day crankcase76 came over to my place and he thought my MP03 was MP Acid Storm. I don't blame him for thinking that... there's a reason why people call the original MP Starscream "Greenscream." Maybe I should repurpose MP03 as Acid Storm (not a bad idea...) <rubs.chin>