Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: June Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    i bought it today as well, it is a great one.

Wow, Ransack is much bigger than I thought

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Wow, Ransack is much bigger than I thought
    Haha, I was wondering if my size comparison would confuse some people. Don't worry, that is a scout sized Ramjet (exact, albeit smaller replica of the G1 toy - made by King Toys). So glad Ransack is perfectly in scale with my smaller G1 seekers, he is now the official squadron leader of the mini planes.

Fantastic toy though, and I hope they make a Red Baron repaint one day!

Nice STAR base Jgon, I saw one which ended at ebay for only US$9.99 sometime around end 2007 because the seller didn't know what it was and didn't list it properly. If only I knew then and bought it!

Nice Botcon hauls gamblor! Any extra Botcon toys for me? keke *kidding*

Anyway some TF goodness from the last couple of weeks or so:

Does anyone know if the Cybertron Complete DVD Series set comes in this form? I always thought it was gonna be packaged in like a box or something with all the DVDs in it? Ah yes I'm talking about the Cybertron series DVDs I've got lying down in the pic above.

And thanks to Doubledealer for Sunstorm although funnily 2 days after he posted it, Sunstorm started to appear in local retail.

ROTF goodies, as promise only those that appear in the movie, for now... hehe
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Does anyone know if the Cybertron Complete DVD Series set comes in this form? I always thought it was gonna be packaged in like a box or something with all the DVDs in it? Ah yes I'm talking about the Cybertron series DVDs I've got lying down in the pic above.
    I assumed it would be a boxed set. Amazon has a cover pic, that looks nothing like the covers of your DVDs thar.
    http://www.amazon.com/TRANSFORMERS-C...4905130&sr=8-1

TC is correct i myself have it as i bought it when i was in the states last year, got it for $40 and unfortunatly you have to have a all region dvd player to watch (luckily i have that).

Quote Originally Posted by orionpax1 View Post
    TC is correct i myself have it as i bought it when i was in the states last year, got it for $40 and unfortunatly you have to have a all region dvd player to watch (luckily i have that).
    almost all dvd players can have the region unlocked, all you have to do is search on google for the model number, and you will find sequence of button pressing on your remote will unlock your PAL4 dvd player to region free.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer
    Don't worry, that is a scout sized Ramjet (exact, albeit smaller replica of the G1 toy - made by King Toys).
    In case anyone's wondering, it's a knock off.

My loot for today. A big thanks to Gambor for getting me the Botcon and also to Liege for the Quint.

One of the Ransacks is for Lord_Zed

ROTF Legends Springer, JF and Bumblebee from TRU (buy two get one free). Saw Mixmaster at Kmart, and was tempted, but will wait for the soon to come sales.