Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Collector Club Subscription figure samples

I think the collector club will end up doing most of their sales through online stores like BBTS, because they will be able to sell off the sets more easily to the majority of fans who don't want all six... and they can just adjust the prices of each figure, like they do with case assortments (bump up the price of the higher demand ones, to offset the low demand ones).

Personally I'm lookin forward to the Slipstream toy they are releasing

Some images of the new (Animated) Jackpot head have been released by the collector club (mirrored here).

I think it looks a lot like Animated Prowl though.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Some images of the new (Animated) Jackpot head have been released by the collector club (mirrored here).

Did someone say...New Animated toy?? Totally pre-ordered.

Very surprised that TFCC went through the option of re-sculpting Jackpot's head when they could have easily done a straight repaint.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Very surprised that TFCC went through the option of re-sculpting Jackpot's head when they could have easily done a straight repaint.
    It is odd, I would have thought that using that remould option on Ultra Mammoth would make more sense, although I suppose the Big Convoy head is homaging the Optimus Prime head under G1 Magnus's 'helmet'.

If these had been retail (or at retail prices), I would have picked up Breakdown, Circuit and Slipstream.

The Club have shown off a sample of Breakdown, highlighting the new head.

I think the collector club will end up doing most of their sales through online stores like BBTS, because they will be able to sell off the sets more easily to the majority of fans who don't want all six... and they can just adjust the prices of each figure, like they do with case assortments (bump up the price of the higher demand ones, to offset the low demand ones).
    That's the only thing stopping me from buying few extra sets for trading - the thought that they might just 'dump' their excess stock through BBTS and I'd be left holding them. That and that there are at least two toys few people will be interested in.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

The Club have shown off a sample of Breakdown, highlighting the new head.
    The colours are almost identical to the KO from CHMS. There seems to be a straight away noticeable mould differnence in the first two peg holes in his chest - bigger on the FSS version. This KO has been out for a while, I was surprised that BBTS raised FSS Breakdown's price from $55 to $80 - so it must be selling well