Page 773 of 870 FirstFirst ... 753763768769770771772773774775776777778783793 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,730 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

SS Rampage and Bee Movie Optimus at Wetherill Park Target. Not in the system but they put it through as a deluxe SS so scored it for $34.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Siege Red Alert at Caseys Toys Castle Hill, but it was the last one there and there were no other W3s

Myer has 20% sale on toys at Chatswood - I bought ultra magnus leader $89.99 less 20% - one left - many shockwaves and Wave 2 no wave 3

Bought last Brunt from wave 3 from Kmart Chatswood so I suspect Kmart has wave 3 now

Just spent the entire morning calling 10 Kmarts in search of Wave 3 Siege Deluxes, and to save others some time here's a list of stores that I called that reported NOT having W3 in stock.
    Broadway
    Burwood
    Chatswood
    Hornsby
    Hurstville
    Lidcombe
    Merrylands
    North Rocks
    Parramatta
    Top Ryde

P.S.: I've also checked out the following stores (either on phone or in person) and NO findings or reports of Siege Wave 3.
    Casey's Toys Brookvale/Waringah Mall
    Casey's Toys Castle Hill
    Casey's Toys Narellan
    Kmart Ashfield
    Kmart Blacktown
    Kmart Bondi Junction
    Kmart Castle Hill
    Kmart Marrickville
    Kmart Mt Druitt
    Kmart Sylvania
    Target Castle Hill
    ToyMate Castle Hill

So yeah, don't bother wasting your time at any of those places if you're looking for new Siege stuff.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 30th June 2019 at 03:33 PM.

Gok, you've done some driving!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

It was mostly phone calls. Castle Hill was the only place that I checked in person. Still, a good 6 hours worth of being on hold.
    The guy at Kmart North Rocks told me that they had, "Siege Brawl" in stock, which surprised the crap out of me so I asked him to chuck it on hold for me. Then after hanging up I realised that it must've been Studio Series Brawl, because ya know -- "Studio Series" and "Siege" look the same. Another staff member from a different Kmart read "Soundwave" as "Sandblast." Best of all, one staffer misread "Soundwave" as, wait for it, Optimus Prime. #illiteracy

And there have been a few rare occasions in the past when a staffer has told me that they don't have a toy in stock, only for me to go to that store anyway and find the toy in stock. Or more frustratingly, when they tell me that they toy is in stock but I rock up and it's not because the staff member went and confused it for something else (even when I ask them to hold the toy for me and it's a completely different toy). When the guy told me that he had Siege Optimus Prime in stock I said, "Are you certain?" and asked him to read the character name on the box carefully, and he repeatedly said, "Yes, it's Optimus Prime," but I repeated my request for him to read the character name carefully... "Sss... suh... Sound... wuh... way... Soundwave." #weepforhumanity

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

It was mostly phone calls. Castle Hill was the only place that I checked in person. Still, a good 6 hours worth of being on hold.
    The guy at Kmart North Rocks told me that they had, "Siege Brawl" in stock, which surprised the crap out of me so I asked him to chuck it on hold for me. Then after hanging up I realised that it must've been Studio Series Brawl, because ya know -- "Studio Series" and "Siege" look the same. Another staff member from a different Kmart read "Soundwave" as "Sandblast." Best of all, one staffer misread "Soundwave" as, wait for it, Optimus Prime. #illiteracy

And there have been a few rare occasions in the past when a staffer has told me that they don't have a toy in stock, only for me to go to that store anyway and find the toy in stock. Or more frustratingly, when they tell me that they toy is in stock but I rock up and it's not because the staff member went and confused it for something else (even when I ask them to hold the toy for me and it's a completely different toy). When the guy told me that he had Siege Optimus Prime in stock I said, "Are you certain?" and asked him to read the character name on the box carefully, and he repeatedly said, "Yes, it's Optimus Prime," but I repeated my request for him to read the character name carefully... "Sss... suh... Sound... wuh... way... Soundwave." #weepforhumanity
    You know these people have more pressing, job related things to do, you don't need to treat them with such contempt.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just spent the entire morning calling 10 Kmarts in search of Wave 3 Siege Deluxes, and to save others some time here's a list of stores that I called that reported NOT having W3 in stock.
    Broadway
    Burwood
    Chatswood
    Hornsby
    Hurstville
    Lidcombe
    Merrylands
    North Rocks
    Parramatta
    Top Ryde

P.S.: I've also checked out the following stores (either on phone or in person) and NO findings or reports of Siege Wave 3.
    Casey's Toys Brookvale/Waringah Mall
    Casey's Toys Castle Hill
    Casey's Toys Narellan
    Kmart Ashfield
    Kmart Blacktown
    Kmart Bondi Junction
    Kmart Castle Hill
    Kmart Marrickville
    Kmart Mt Druitt
    Kmart Sylvania
    Target Castle Hill
    ToyMate Castle Hill

So yeah, don't bother wasting your time at any of those places if you're looking for new Siege stuff.

Looks like Siege wave 3 has just arrived here in ACT. But i found only Hound and Red Alert. At check out Red Alert is not scanning the staff said he can't sell it. Oh come on!

I spotted the DC Universe Batman Returns Penguin and Dark Knight Joker at Toymate for $35. Definitely picking them up soon!

I wish I shared the same enthusiasm with TF at retail. Zilch. Zip. Nada. Same ol' same ol'

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Looks like Siege wave 3 has just arrived here in ACT. But i found only Hound and Red Alert. At check out Red Alert is not scanning the staff said he can't sell it. Oh come on!
    You should've either:
    a/ Scanned Hound and asked him to match that item price, or...
    b/ Show them Big W's online catalogue which shows Red Alert at $19 and ask for a price match