Page 5 of 195 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Is this where the "trukk not munky" quote goes?
    RIBFIR.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Nah Cybertron was the best IMO. While I think Masterpiece and Generatikns have awesome figures, I think what you grow up with is what you think are the best. I remember playing with my Cybetron Legends class army...good times.
    Nah, I grew up with G1 and the toys were/are crap. Chances are, in 15-20 years time you'll take off your rose coloured glasses and probably feel the same way about Cybertron.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Nah, I grew up with G1 and the toys were/are crap. Chances are, in 15-20 years time you'll take off your rose coloured glasses and probably feel the same way about Cybertron.
    Yeah. G1's scope of articulation was often limited to swinging the arms up to horizontal at the elbow or shoulder. So many loose fists, weapons and rockets to lose.

They were bricks but the cartoons and a little imagination were enough to breathe life into them😊
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Yeah. G1's scope of articulation was often limited to swinging the arms up to horizontal at the elbow or shoulder. So many loose fists, weapons and rockets to lose.

They were bricks but the cartoons and a little imagination were enough to breathe life into them��
    I'll be honest I was often disappointed with what the G1 artwork portrayed and what was actually achievable in real life. (Jumpstarters I am looking your way!)

I am wondering what Sinnertwin thinks is good if G1 and Cybertron get a fail?
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post

They were bricks but the cartoons and a little imagination were enough to breathe life into them😊
    Yeah I pretty much don't care much about G1 toys since they aren't well articulated compared to stuff from Beast Wars-onwards and haven't aged well, except for a few toys in G2 (Laser Optimus Prime, Dreadwing and Smokescreen are examples)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Pre-ordered Transformers Devastation (PS3) from EB Games today.

I just hope that the single player version is good enough so that this game will still be enjoyable after people stop playing the multiplayer version online. I like to have a single player option where you just kill bots. It's good for a quick play when you don't have time to go through a story or campaign mode.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Pre-ordered Transformers Devastation (PS3) from EB Games today.

I just hope that the single player version is good enough so that this game will still be enjoyable after people stop playing the multiplayer version online. I like to have a single player option where you just kill bots. It's good for a quick play when you don't have time to go through a story or campaign mode.
    I tried to do the same on Friday to no avail. Looks like Activision are pulling an FOC and releasing it only online for the PC.

Our worlds are in danger!
    To save them and the galaxy we must find the four Cyber Planet Keys, before the Decepticons can use them for evil.
    IT IS OUR MISSION!
    Hot Shot! Jetfire! Vector Prime! Landmine! Scattorshot! Optimus Prime! Transform and roll out!

"Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I tried to do the same on Friday to no avail. Looks like Activision are pulling an FOC and releasing it only online for the PC.
    But I just strolled into my local EB Games today and preordered it for PS3. Maybe you should try again, or try a different store.

Also, FoC was released here on PS3 too (that's the version I have), but not for PC. I initially wanted to get the PC version, but when I discovered that it wasn't going to be released here, I bought a PS3 and pre-ordered FoC for PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    But I just strolled into my local EB Games today and preordered it for PS3. Maybe you should try again, or try a different store.
    I think he was talking about pre-ordering the PC version, not the PS3 version...

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post