Page 521 of 870 FirstFirst ... 501511516517518519520521522523524525526531541 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

He's happy to oblige

Anyone seen anymore MP wheeljacks anywhere at TRU Sydney's? With the 25% off coupon it sounds good thuogh Castle Hill are telling me that it has been discontinued?

if you don't get a response, I would recommend looking up the stores closest to you via the toysrus.com.au store locator and calling each store to ask if they have any available.

about 2 weeks ago I noticed quite a few left at TRU bankstown, however I am unsure as to current numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Anyone seen anymore MP wheeljacks anywhere at TRU Sydney's? With the 25% off coupon it sounds good thuogh Castle Hill are telling me that it has been discontinued?
    Moore Park & i think Penriff had some a while back. See if they can transfer one across to you

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    There were heaps 2 weeks ago in Chatswood.

Kmart Blacktown has 1 step Galvatron, Snarl and Steeljaw ( well had Steeljaw ) as well as Angry birds TFs...also saw Deluxe Hotshot x 2

Target Blacktown has those multipack 1 steps - not sure how many figures are in the box as I only gave it a passing glance.
    As well the shiny 2 pack - White knight Prime (Evasion Prime mould) and Grimlock (WFC mould)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Toymate Baulkham hills has a few Prime Deluxes but the only Beast hunters ones were Soundwave (incidentally there were a few Prime soundwaves aswell). All of wave 1 of Beast Hunters is available to TRU at Parramatta (Grabbed myself a Bumblebee )

Little bit disapointed on how TRU (and Toymate) only have the first 2 waves of the Prime Voyagers. Oh well might as well buy Ultra Magnus off the internet.

Masterpiece Wheeljack at Moore Park TRU!

Sorry, I've bagged the last one in a mint, unmolested box, however there may be one still in the back room originally intended for display and with a large security sticker on it.

I am very impressed that the rest were otherwise kept out of sight though, only brought out when a customer had specifically requested it.

Anyone know if they will be restocking MP wheeljacks? TRU closest to me is out

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    Anyone know if they will be restocking MP wheeljacks? TRU closest to me is out
    The code you'll need to quote is in the MP Wheeljack thread, give them a call