Page 126 of 154 FirstFirst ... 106116121122123124125126127128129130131136146 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1535

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Batman Ninja is pure genius. I saw figures of The Joker and his foot soldiers as well as the title character at Ozcomicon, so I hope the transforming castles are made into toys and from there we can have the combiner. If you haven't seen this movie yet, I highly recommend it because I don't know of any animated Batman movie that could equal this.
    ^Agreed

And the DVD does have a Japanese audio track (with English subtitle option) despite the case jacket not advertising it (not sure why they wouldn't display these options). There are two sets of subtitles - one for the original Japanese dialogue and the other for the English dub (dubtitles). Need a lot of suspending disbelief though as the premise of this story and many things throughout it is pretty ridiculous, but if you can accept it then it's a fun fantasy action story. One interesting thing was how Batman's grappling claw became useless in feudal Japan since there weren't any tall buildings for him to grapple onto. The movie doesn't explain the absence of any language barrier. I guess the characters must all be carrying Bat-Universal-Translators.

Bat-Universal-Translators? Sounds like tardis technology.

Went to see Mile 22 on the weekend and worth it for the massive twist at the end.

MINOR SPOILER ALERT

P.S. If you're not a fan of Ronda Rousey then you'll be happy to know she gets more mangled than she did in the Holly Holm fight.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    MINOR SPOILER ALERT

P.S. If you're not a fan of Ronda Rousey then you'll be happy to know she gets more mangled than she did in the Holly Holm fight.
    Awesome. Will definitely check it out
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Just watched Upgrade. It’s a low budget Aussie made sci-fi with a good dose of gore. I recommend watching Upgrade to anyone who has enjoyed flicks of a similar kind of combination
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

I saw an aussie indie movie called Cargo about a family trying to survive in the Aussie outback. Starring martin freeman. I recommend it.

It seems that Thanos has also taken out half of the DC universe with his finger snap.

#NoBatFleck #NoCavillMan

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    It seems that Thanos has also taken out half of the DC universe with his finger snap.

#NoBatFleck #NoCavillMan
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    I saw an aussie indie movie called Cargo about a family trying to survive in the Aussie outback. Starring martin freeman. I recommend it.
    The movie started off as a short film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gryenlQKTbE