Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers Assemble!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    This is what we missed at the end of the credits in the Australian version:
    http://www.hypable.com/2012/05/04/wa...gets-his-wish/
    Thanks! Been looking for this for a while. Woulda been a treat to have been able to see this scene on the big screen.

Saw it last Friday night and thought it was a good popcorn flick. Can't help feeling as though I've seen it somewhere before - bad guy goes to tall building in city and uses a device to open up a portal to bring through an army who then trashes said city

Stayed until the end in the hope of seeing the version with the extra scene. Thanks for posting it Goki.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I have seen it twice (3D on opening night and 2D) and have 2 more invites to go see it (which I will)
    In my opinion this is the best CBM. There was a massive risk this could be a disaster and people were concerned Joss Wheldon was directing it. But from a fan of his (comics, not tv shows), I knew he could write a great script.

He has now wrote his own ticket with a $1b movie by end of next week. He almost guarantees to do Avengers 2, but i feel for him. The pressure to make it better is huge... lucky he has a stake of great stories to work with (Civil War, Infinity Gauntlet).

Personally one of the best popcorn flicks I have watched in the last decade.

Now the pressure is on Iron Man 3 to be huge again.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    I have seen it twice (3D on opening night and 2D) and have 2 more invites to go see it (which I will)
    In my opinion this is the best CBM. There was a massive risk this could be a disaster and people were concerned Joss Wheldon was directing it. But from a fan of his (comics, not tv shows), I knew he could write a great script.

He has now wrote his own ticket with a $1b movie by end of next week. He almost guarantees to do Avengers 2, but i feel for him. The pressure to make it better is huge... lucky he has a stake of great stories to work with (Civil War, Infinity Gauntlet).

Personally one of the best popcorn flicks I have watched in the last decade.

Now the pressure is on Iron Man 3 to be huge again.
    Agreed. I will watch it for the 3rd time this week.

My hopes for the future

Ironman 3
    I know they are talking bout going down the extremis angle with IM3 which I'm ok with but please introduce Pym

Thor 2
    Don't really care what story arc they use but end credit scene will have Thanos stealing the infinity gauntlet. Enchantress and Loki villains.

Captain America 2
    Baron Zemo should be a pretty popular choice for villain here or possibly winter soldier

Hulk
    Really no idea what direction they take this. Depends if they just ctrl-alt-del Ed norton hulk or continue canon. Maybe Red Hulk???

Avengers 2
    Pym joins avengers. Would like to see ultron as the main antagonist in is movie. There are so many cool ways they could take it. Possibly masters of evil to tie in other movies but too much of a battle mash up one would think.

Avengers 3
    Thanos infinity war

On a side note. Anyone into avengers earths mightiest heroes? Season 2 is seriously kicking ass. Possibly one of the greatest comic animations also.
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

EMH is good but no JLU

You guys heard the rumours of EMH demise? Talks of it being cancelled

The only thing I hate about EMH season 2 is the intro being narrated instead that awesome song.

Surely with the popularity of the movie interest in the cartoon would increase.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I saw the movie again today soooo good. I watched an interview with Joss Whedon and he said that the first cut was 3 hours long and we can expect to see it the deleted scenes on the DVD/Blu-Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    The only thing I hate about EMH season 2 is the intro being narrated instead that awesome song.
    +1000 Hate it so much and then the "Avengers Assemble" right at the end so lame, but other than that a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Thanks! Been looking for this for a while. Woulda been a treat to have been able to see this scene on the big screen.
    video link is gone

Saw the 3d version -great movie.