Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans Return toys arriving in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Looks like nobody's paid Myer's impatience tax then, which I think is good. We all vote with our wallets and I think the best way to tell retailers that overprice toys is to not buy from them.
    No one here - definitely a few got them from some of the facebook groups I'm in.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Looks like nobody's paid Myer's impatience tax then, which I think is good. We all vote with our wallets and I think the best way to tell retailers that overprice toys is to not buy from them.
    I assumed KalEl bought one based on the fact he's done a video review.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I assumed KalEl bought one based on the fact he's done a video review.
    Yeah I think he needs to be an early adopter at every opportunity to boost his Youtube channel, especially when we seldom get figures ahead of the rest of the world.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Well I enjoyed watching his reviews last night. Almost had me regretting not buying it on Friday
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Well I enjoyed watching his reviews last night. Almost had me regretting not buying it on Friday
    Does the fact that you'd probably be saving $120 by buying it later from Big W not give you any solace? Think of all the other Transformers you could buy with $120. I personally don't exactly have money to burn.

I only bought the small ones... even then, the prices for such small figures are quite steep....considering there's only $6 difference between a Scout class and Dleuxe class nowadays... they should've been just $12 really, imo.

Fort Max I'm getting at a later time... hopefully BigW , Kmart or Target stocks wont get scalped like Devastator did... I'm leaning towards getting both versions... Hasbro's is more Brave Max colors and Takara's is Fort Max's color hue. but, we'll see.... it would be an expensive Fort Max with the Takara release....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I missed on the on PC preorders (even just for the Hasbro version) by less than a few hours... damn bank transfers not going through immediately

Myers in my area never have much exciting (and one's closing soon anyway) so I just need to steer clear and hope there isn't a repeat of the Big W/Devastor disaster of last year!

Does the fact that you'd probably be saving $120 by buying it later from Big W not give you any solace? Think of all the other Transformers you could buy with $120. I personally don't exactly have money to burn.
    It was only $42 difference because of the discount sale last weekend, which would be about a dollar a day of play value while waiting for BigW to get theirs in about a month's time.

Hey guys apologies if this has been answered else where but is fort max going to be at target or Kmart?
    Sometimes all you need is a little energon and alotta luck...

It's coming to Big W.