Page 413 of 481 FirstFirst ... 393403408409410411412413414415416417418423433 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    On Saturday morning I was driving on a main road; 3 lanes. I'm in the far left lane going at 55km/h in a 60km/h zone. This other driver is riding hard on my tail trying to push me to go faster, even though there are two other lanes that he could use to overtake me. It seemed that he wanted to speed, but as the traffic in the other lanes were driving at 60km/h, they were too slow for him, so he merged into the far left lane to pass the other lanes from the left, but then got stuck behind me. And quite frankly, if a driver's gonna be pushy like that, I'm definitely not going to temporarily speed up to let him slip by. Besides, the traffic in front of me wasn't going much faster anyway. This other driver later merged right and gave me a filthy look and angry gestures as he overtook me. Yes... how dare I drive slightly slower than the posted speed limit in the slow lane on a 3 lane road.
    When i encounter these kind of drivers i tell my self: if they have points and money to pay fine then just go ahead and overtake me. I am not generous enough giving my money away with all these plastic crack coming

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Family, you love em but not as much as they love making your life difficult
    I still love my family. Can't imagine my life without them.

I made an order on a US based site, and paid via their website with credit card. For some reason the payment didn't go through (customer service and myself think it has something to do with it being an Australian credit card?) anyway, I then arranged payment via Paypal which was fine.

Fast forward to today. I checked my credit card statement and it looks like I was charged for my original card payment, but then it was refunded (or bounced back?) a couple days later. The problem is the refund matches in USD, buts my refund amount in AUD is about $40 less than what the debited amount was So I'm basically forking out $40 for nothing! So frustrating!

that's bullshit. get onto the card company or the site about it or something!!

Megatran Guest

I had a problem about a year ago with paying return shipping to an online store. I paid in AUD & they refunded me back with the same dollar amount in USD. Lets just say I didn't want any more hassles & left it at that.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    that's bullshit. get onto the card company or the site about it or something!!
    Happens to me before, and unfortunately it also can be the other way round if exchange turn better for you

My PSP isn't working and I tried turning it on. Eventually it did but things weren't working right so I tried to fix it but it froze and won't turn on again I wanna play my PSP but I don't wanna buy another one because they're probably expensive nowadays
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Once again, JBHiFi online has sent some of the blu rays in my order order with the security devices still attached...

It becoming pointless and very frustrating ordering from them online as I have to go into the store to get the stupid tags removed every second order anyway.

Our gas heater was due for a service. Was quoted $240 for an in home service which felt a bit rich so decided to take it to my local service centre for a cost of $120. It was awkward getting it out of my small boot and it was also raining. It slipped out of my hands and hit the road pretty hard, denting one corner. Tomorrow I will find out if it will require any repairs beyond the normal service. Doh!

Well i have been told to man up for years and the one day i fight back this person gets pissed. How about you practice what you damn preach!!!

Anyway its to damn cold to vent heat