Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie toys that MIGHT fit in with Classics/Universe/Henkei?

Default Movie toys that MIGHT fit in with Classics/Universe/Henkei?

So... While I'm trying to cut down on spending, I've been hearing all these things about the movie toys(only own prime thus far)... {trying to focus solely on classics-esque}
    What do people reckon would fit in with 'henkei/classics' out of the current movie things? By and large the aesthetics would work completely against it - but I imagine some of the off-screen characters would work? I just need ideas on what-so that I can then head towards that direction... but that said, seeing as I own non of these scouts thus far - what do people who own them or have seen lots of pics/videos/reviews about them think?

Thanks in advance

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

i reckon they will release the construction vechicles in G1 green and purple,, other than that none really...
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    i reckon they will release the construction vechicles in G1 green and purple,, other than that none really...
    nah - not really thinking that... but people who own the scouts - any good ones that you can envision as good substitutes for classics?

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Dead End might work as himself, giving you a third Stunticon, fourth if you're using Nemesis Prime as Motormaster. I think the Deluxe would be more Classics than the Scout though.

Or Dirt Boss could be your sixth Constructicon

Unlike the first movie (with the likes of Longarm), everything from this line, including the scouts, have been given the movie aesthetic. Scouts are the best bet, I have Knock out and he fits.

Movie Bludgeon will fit right in with Classics.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Movie Bludgeon will fit right in with Classics.
    I think he means the new one for next year, not the 2-pack currently out now.

Roll Bar would probably work, as could Knock Out and (sorta) Dirt Boss. Even the current Wreckage repaint Bludgeon (I'm waiting on next year's Bludgeon myself) would sorta work, but really the movie design is just so different from G1 that you won't get much of G1 vibe from them.

Some do but Ransack looks very Beast Wars like in robot mode, particularly Predacon.

The new Scout Brakedown will have Breakdown's colour scheme in car mode, but the robot mode with it's long arms is very Movie like, not classics like.