Page 432 of 710 FirstFirst ... 412422427428429430431432433434435436437442452 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Japanese Beast Wars CD Optimus/Megatron Repaint 2-pack

The Red and Purple versions of the basic Bat and Croc molds of Optimus and Megs. A nice novelty.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Japanese Beast Wars CD Optimus/Megatron Repaint 2-pack

The Red and Purple versions of the basic Bat and Croc molds of Optimus and Megs. A nice novelty.
    Oh dude Verno! , nice find man but Argh! - I wish I had the funds.
    I'd love to add Convobat & Megalligator to the collection.

Beast Wars Parts and Weapons Lot

Where were auctions like this back when I was in the game?!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Beast Wars Parts and Weapons Lot

Where were auctions like this back when I was in the game?!
    That seller's a good guy I've purchased two lots of loose BW stuff from him before and all the figs were in very good condition. Like new and ball joints that did not exhibit any play wear.

sotherbuys is the way to go i get just about all of my TF's off him.postage is execellent and if you need something he'll hunt it down for you.

heh seller is calling out non paying winner

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/G1-Transf...item2320ba0b0f

Hey... I won a auction for a couple of TFs from some guy but im having second thoughts now that he wont send the items.... I havent paid yet... but what could I do to protect myself... is PAYPAL that safe?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris.farano View Post
    Hey... I won a auction for a couple of TFs from some guy but im having second thoughts now that he wont send the items.... I havent paid yet... but what could I do to protect myself... is PAYPAL that safe?
    What is leading you to think this? does he have bad history/feedback? 0 feedback.

if none of the above you should give him a chance, as it'll most likely be fine.
    I can't remember the number but you can make a paypal claim for goods that haven't turned up within 30 days of the end of sale I think.

In future, I recommend making sure you are satisfied with a sellers legitimacy before bidding or Buying it Now.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris.farano View Post
    Paypal has never let me down.. At least contact the seller and ask for registered post if you're worried, especially if it's been a few days since you won it.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    What is leading you to think this? does he have bad history/feedback? 0 feedback.

if none of the above you should give him a chance, as it'll most likely be fine.
    I can't remember the number but you can make a paypal claim for goods that haven't turned up within 30 days of the end of sale I think.

In future, I recommend making sure you are satisfied with a sellers legitimacy before bidding or Buying it Now.
    He has no bad feedback

he has 30 feedback BUT they are all as a buyer... He has 5 as a seller but the items were cheap... Plus now he / she is not listing anything...

I know... gah... :I