Thread: HK store Ehobbybaseshop June discount codes

Default HK store Ehobbybaseshop June discount codes

During the month of June, the HK online store Ehobbybaseshop (nothing to do with the JP company Ehobby), have some discount codes on offer, earning you up to 10% off their (often) decent pricing.
    (plus, since its Hong Kong, shipping is better than from America)

Save 10.00 (When your order total is 100.00 or more exclude shipping fee)
    E-Coupon Code: Ehb_10off

Save 20.00 (When your order total is 200.00 or more exclude shipping fee)
    E-Coupon Code: Ehb_20off

Save 30.00 (When your order total is 300.00 or more exclude shipping fee)
    E-Coupon Code: Ehb_30off

(These E-Coupon is valid from 1st Jun 2013 till 30th Jun 2013, enter the E-Coupon code at the checkout page)

Since this site doesn't have an automatic checkout/payment system and don't accept credit cards, when you place the order, they will email you back with a paypal invoice.
    That invoice will verify that they have items, and even adjust shipping (often in your favour), that the automated system had only estimated.

They also often have limited stock of items, and will limit purchase quantities of higher demand items, so you need to be quick on items when they get them in stock... but you can also pre-order to guarantee items. The discount codes above don't apply to pre-orders though.

Some recent transformers items they got in this week...
    JP GO!
    JP Generations Skywarp & Blaster
    GTR Prime & Saber
    HK Premium Brawl
    Premium Ultra Magnus (just gone out of stock, but they may get more in before the end of the month)

Despite the limited amount of stock they get in, the one reason I like this store is that they sometimes prefer to limit order quantities to prevent toy-scalpers getting to all their stock before fans, than charge scalper prices like BBTS or RK on items to limit their attractiveness to scalpers (forcing fans to pay scalper prices anyway).

I just bought the two GTRs, Gen Skywarp, Premium Brawl and Premium Magnus... for $66 shipping, which essentially becomes $36 shipping for those five toys after the discount code.

Nice. Those codes will definitely come in handy in 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The discount codes above don't apply to pre-orders though.
    Are you certain codes don't work on pre-orders? I put an order through for APS-02 Brawl and MP-12T Tigertrack and used the save $20 code, which deducted $20 from the overall order. However I did not go through with the payment in order to get an invoice from them. Instead I just bought Brawl by itself using the save $10 code. Basically I just wanted to know if I screwed myself over on a small saving on combine postage/discount.

It will probably let you enter in the wrong codes on the order screen, but when they process the order later, they are likely to change it.

Cool, well I'm just glad I manage to get brawl for under $170 aud, also think I purchased the last one from them as it now shows no stock for APS-02.

I have used the wrong code with them before, and when they sent the invoice they sent an additional email informing me of my mistake BUT also matching the discount.

They just got in Premium Ultra Magnus again, at US$60, which should be cheaper than here if you are ordering one or two other items (plus the discount if you get over $100). The Premium Brawl is back in stock as well, but only a couple of each.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It will probably let you enter in the wrong codes on the order screen, but when they process the order later, they are likely to change it.
    Just placed an order with them yesterday and the invoice I got today already had the discount applied No need to enter any codes

They've done that for me before. I guess since it is a big promotion, they will automatically check if you have the right discount code, and add one in if you didn't. Which is pretty good of them.