Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling My Entire Transformers Collection (Takara Japan)!!!

sent you an email enquiring about MP2+3 on their own...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Hey dude, I'd really love to get BTA Alert, but I don't use eBay. Is there any way I can buy this toy directly off you? I'm also in Sydney, so I can pay you cash in hand pick up from your place or we can meet up in a public area if you prefer!

I used to have this toy, but it was stolen from me in a home burglarly, so I'd really like to get another one! Please PM me if this is possible. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Since this is the ebay section, you need to provide the ebay link.
    Purchases/sales can not be done in this section.
    If you don't have ebay access to buy an item, you need to get someone who does, to help you out.
    If people keep trying to bypass the rules (the safety measures in place to protect members) by trying to directly sell items in this section, those topics will be deleted, and those people removed.

All still available, now only $1000 for the entire lot of 8 figures. OBO

These would go for alot more if sold individually but it would just be too much hassle for me to do so.

Contact me via email: jqgeorge_h@hotmail.com or message me through my ebay listing.

The lot is still available, not getting many offers probably due to price so i've decided to do a huge price drop, now only $850 for the lot of 8 figures in the picture, all figures are either new to minty in box. Cannot be beat at this price.

Contact me via email: jqgeorge_h@hotmail.com