Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any interest in getting Toyhax/Reprolabels through an Australian?

Id be keen, sure

Colour me interested.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scream Man View Post
    Thanks for the feedback everyone!

So I guess I can now officially say I'm going to be the Australian Agent for Reprolabels. Which means if you guys need any help with a Repro, you can email me (thescreamman@gmail.com) and I'll do my best to help you out.

The idea is that I would get a parcel from them to send out once a week. So the hope is to half the time it takes now (For me that was usually about 6 weeks) and get it down to 2 or 3.

Pricing will stay at a flat $3 for now, but they are going to look into changes in the future. Same with local pricing, though it should be noted that Repro prices have also never gone up; Prices are the same as they were when the items first went on sale.

I asked Alex about older sticker sets, and he replied with this: " As for the older sets... we've only discontinued a few. And only because they literally stopped selling all together. Files are long gone or too degraded now to get back."

So looks like unless there is a big demand for it, you won't be getting those anymore

I hope this works out guys. if they see a big upswing in Australian sales, they may look into giving me actual stock to keep in Australia, which would mean me filling orders locally and hopefully even more quickly. But that's still a ways off and depends on you guys.

Lastly, this opportunity came up after i spoke to Alex here, on my Podcast, The Repacked Podcast. There is a lot of background info on how the sets are made, and on the price and timing etc. Give it a listen to learn more about them!
    Awesome! Thanks Scream Man. I'll be giving it a go for sure.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I've always found their shipping incredibly cheap and reliable, and envelope orders come through in a matter of four or five weeks. That's speedy to me, and still faster than many USPS parcels I receive. But hey, if they think there's s business case for it and it doesn't push up shipping prices much, sure.

But I really love the dirt cheap shipping, and if they offered a CHOICE I'd go for the envelope price everytime.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

For now, shipping wont change up or down, and prices will be in USD. That may change if they start getting more orders.

prices will remain in USD for now, bu they hope to have that change as well down the track. If I became a local seller for example it would change. But we'll see how we go for orders first.
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

Do we order through the website as usual, or is there/will there be an alternate ordering system in place?

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I'd be interested - have a quite a few on the list to buy when I get the spare cash

Order thrugh the website as usual.
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

To confirm, is this official as of now?
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone ordered the G1 Sunstreaker or Wreck-Gar sets before? I've noticed the colours are different to the originals. Sunstreaker's shoulder labels are a flat red whereas the original was metallic red while Wreck-Gar's labels have the red background colour on most labels as a purple on the repros. Is this typical of the repros or did I score a dud batch?
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky