Today at Garden City ToysRUs.

Looks like they just did a stock-take, as there were little orange stickers everywhere, with counts on them.
I would say that I hope this means that a restock is likely, if adjustments show that they are short on some things, but it looks like they had a small restock just before the stock-take... and with POTP just around the corner, I can't see them wanting more Movie, TR and RID toys.

So now they have a heap of the wave 2 Movie Legions, and the last wave of RID Warriors were there, which has Twinferno underneath a different Twinferno.

The end cap at the back of the store has been filled out as well, and now has a banner at the top.

And at the front of the store, heaps of the Movie Tiny Changers (wave 1 - I guess that means we won't see wave 2 here), and Fidgit Cube heads for $15 each. (I didn't realise they were that expensive - I think Reject Shop had them for about $5).

Nothing new at BigW... and I didn't bother checking Kmart, Target or Myer, which were already pretty depleted a week earlier when I was there.