Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: November Numnums!!

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    $99.25 + postage eBay from US. I've been search for far too long for these and honestly I woulda paid more
    Cheers mate Just curious as I am considering flogging off my set as I have Encore Devy incoming.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

$99.25 + postage eBay from US. I've been search for far too long for these and honestly I woulda paid more

JMO---> That seems like a lot to pay for repainted reissues that were commonly available at retail! (I got Buckethead and Bonecrusher at Coles -- can't remember how much I paid, but it wasn't much) Gee, if a regular retail set like this is fetching $99.25, I wonder how much the limited chase Destron Sixbuilder (or "Devil Builder" as he's called in the Gokiverse ) would go for! I only managed to get the limbs for Destron Sixbuilder, so when Micromaster Constructicon Devastator came out here, I grabbed Buckethead and Bonecrusher from Coles so I could make the gestalt, albeit a Hasbro-Takara hybrid.

Oh well. It's your money and as long as you're happy with your purchase then good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    (I got Buckethead and Bonecrusher at Coles -- can't remember how much I paid, but it wasn't much)
    They were at Coles? The only place I ever saw them was at Clint's Crazy Bargains for $5 a figure (along with the overpriced Universe 2003 deluxes and unmoving Attacktix figures).

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Awesome. How cool are they and how stupid is it they were never repurposed into Transformers? I'm in the process of doing a review on him too. I don't know about you, but do the Powermasters now feel like rip-offs of these guys in a way after owning one of them?
    Yeah mate, they're awesome! It indeed would have been great if they were made into Transformers. They could have been the comedy duo who always grumbled while hanging off someone's locker. Their patience would have helped them become pretty good snipers too!

picked up masterpece ghost starscream from toys r them today during their sale.

Encore Devvy! Hoorah!

Imported from Robotkingdom, a case of Preview wave Prime deluxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    They were at Coles? The only place I ever saw them was at Clint's Crazy Bargains for $5 a figure (along with the overpriced Universe 2003 deluxes and unmoving Attacktix figures).
    They were also at Woolworths. From memory they were being sold for approx. $7-$8.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Thanks very much for saying so it's just used to transfer the art onto he box layout, but I love it!

Also, i hope you don't mind me reposting your pic because it's just so amazing...

Very awesome. Huge congrats man.
    It's no problem at all dude and though it may of been only used to transfer the art; think of how many boxes would be without it had it not been for that cell?
    (It's a stretch perhaps... But I still think it has significance )

Many thanks for the comments too about Scorpy, I still look at him with a big grin on my silly dial every time.

Finally, I've been looking for this guy for ages.

My Devastator army is nearly complete
    Wow!
    Congrats man!, I remember seeing those back in the day in plague proportions but I have noticed that these days it's quite hard to find a complete set of this repaint let alone MOSC examples!

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Nice scores there Karni and Hursti.

Here's another Pre-TF that came in a few weeks ago that I just took pics for the other day:

*snip*
    Cheers dude!
    Many big congrats to you too as I agree with DD on these Pad-lock bots as they are mighty cool indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    I like to thank Rokdog for showing me something useful to do with Transformer Movie posters
    I had to lol at the use of the poster, but a massive congrats man; such an incredibly awesome figure regardless of it's paint work!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Yeah mate, they're awesome! It indeed would have been great if they were made into Transformers. They could have been the comedy duo who always grumbled while hanging off someone's locker. Their patience would have helped them become pretty good snipers too!
    You're dead on with the Sniper concept dude, it's logical; so they would have to be the creation of Shockwave which means they could be quite sinister little buggers too!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    They were also at Woolworths. From memory they were being sold for approx. $7-$8.
    That's exactly where I remember them coming from too!