Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: April's Account Attacking Aquisitions

^^ what is it??

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    ^^ what is it??
    What he said. And that's one nice looking TF cover art.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

From the last 2 weeks

WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Just got Bumblebee from Ultra Mackness, plus some CD's (which are my actual account attacking acquisitions for this month)

I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Theres a shortish story here.

As some of you will know I've been looking to acquire an Animated Ramjet for a long time now, being pretty much the last character from the show that has a toy that I don't have a representation of.

a couple years ago a legendary member here, TinyJazz notified me that she had seen one for sale on the Mandarake web store, I checked it out and spent a half day looking to see what else I could add to the order to save a bit on shipping. by the time I built up my basket and made the order, someone had purchased the Ramjet from their bricks and mortar store and I missed out.

They turn up on eBay once in a while for around $100 AU, more often more than this. It was an exclusive only available with purchase in Japan during the run of the show, so fairly rare.

A few weeks ago another legendary member here notified me of the same thing, a MISB Animated Ramjet available on the Mandarake web store. With shipping it worked out at about $45. not cheap but below the threshold I've set myself for completing the animated collection.

The legendary member is Sinnertwin.

I jumped on and ordered straight away. I also threw in one other item but didn't spend much time looking.
    it turned up this week in a massive box, shrink wrapped to a thick card and then all bubble wrapped.

A big Thank you to Tinyjazz and Sinnertwin for keeping an eye out and thinking of me.

here is my acquisition:

My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    here is my acquisition
    Aaaaand another thing to go in the coins and premiums thread - the temenos sword!

Congrats on your seeker though.

Theres a shortish story here.

As some of you will know I've been looking to acquire an Animated Ramjet for a long time now, being pretty much the last character from the show that has a toy that I don't have a representation of.

a couple years ago a legendary member here, TinyJazz notified me that she had seen one for sale on the Mandarake web store, I checked it out and spent a half day looking to see what else I could add to the order to save a bit on shipping. by the time I built up my basket and made the order, someone had purchased the Ramjet from their bricks and mortar store and I missed out.

They turn up on eBay once in a while for around $100 AU, more often more than this. It was an exclusive only available with purchase in Japan during the run of the show, so fairly rare.

A few weeks ago another legendary member here notified me of the same thing, a MISB Animated Ramjet available on the Mandarake web store. With shipping it worked out at about $45. not cheap but below the threshold I've set myself for completing the animated collection.

The legendary member is Sinnertwin.

I jumped on and ordered straight away. I also threw in one other item but didn't spend much time looking.
    it turned up this week in a massive box, shrink wrapped to a thick card and then all bubble wrapped.

A big Thank you to Tinyjazz and Sinnertwin for keeping an eye out and thinking of me.

here is my acquisition:

Congratulations! I'm jealous

Ramjet's on my animated wants as well. One of my goals for this year is to complete my Animated collection (depending on finances ofcourse).
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

here is my acquisition:

You finally got him ! Congrats brother
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Finally picked up MP Ironhide, cool bot with a very nice red

First haul in a while...a loose Generations Megatron (the stealth bomber one, Hasbro version which is kind of a bummer but it's still a neat little toy), a loose Cybertron Defense Red Alert which I intend to paint into an Odieverse Stalker someday, a loose-but-super-cheap RiD Strongarm, a Microman Asuka Langley Soryu to ride my Human Alliance Reverb, a copy of the Watchmen comic, and a MicroBlaze Creations Military Titans set for my G2 WfC Combaticons, which I also need to get repainted G2-style.
    Not a bad haul, though I missed out on a loose Animated Shadow Blade Megatron. Gone when I went back for it...