Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Bumblebee Movie (2018) - release dates and details

Seems like most of the current reviews are positive, so that's great!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptormesh View Post
    Seems like most of the current reviews are positive, so that's great!
    Yeah, so far I've seen nothing but love from both critics and fans. People are saying it's the best Transformers movie yet.

Had a look this morning and 100% of reviews from critics were positive.

Probably what happens when the director follows the script and tells a story that makes sense.
    I still think that they aren't showing enough Decepticons in the commercials, even if they probably don't have much screen time, it will make the movie look more like a robot action movie, rather than a human-robot drama. People aren't expecting Bay-explosions, but we don't want to put off too many of those millions of past Transformers movie goers hoping to see bot-v-bot action who might think it is just about a single robot exploring earth and human interaction, with a small bit about the military wanting to capture him.

Ok the Rotten Tomatoes score and the generally good reception is getting me hyped. Also, Miranda is showing it this Friday-Sunday. However they want $26 a ticket to see it in V-max which has curbed my enthusiasm somewhat.

Think I'll wait till next week and see it during a quieter time to avoid what looks like surge pricing.

The official world "premiere" was held in LA at the Chinese Theatre on Sunday December 9th... which not only had the current director (Travis Knight), but also the previous director (Michael Bay) who has a Producer credit.
    Also on hand were actors Hailee Steinfeld and John Cena, along with voice actors Peter Cullen and Dylan O'Brian (voice of Bumblebee).
    A Youtube video can be seen here - a photo gallery can be seen here.

Also links to several social media pages and some mirrored images from the event.

Also... it looks like it was Hailee's 22nd birthday at the premiere, and she talks about the Movie, as well as the song she did (Back to Life).
    Last edited by griffin; 16th December 2018 at 05:44 PM.

A cinema chain in Singapore called Golden Village has a movie combo of popcorn, drink and the reissue Minibot Bumblebee toy... for just (about) AU$14. That's less than the original price of the toy alone here... and probably less than a snack combo in cinemas here.

Seen it, Loved it. Absolutely blows the bayformers away

So I had a really long and hard day at work today. At about the 10 hour mark I get a message from the missus; she booked Gold Class tickets for me and my son to see Bumblebee on Thursday night as a boys night. What a woman. My son is wrapped as he has clearly never been to Gold Class before and knows it is a real treat. Can't wait to see the movie. He now has a Bumblebee poster on his wall already and has rearranged his room with all his Transformers.

Galvatran Guest

^ That's great to hear.

I too had a really long and hard day but no happy ending.