Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Megan Fox just had a kid - does anyone care?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post

And I find it really annoying when an atheist has to take what is meant as a personal and well-wishing comment into grounds for being "offended".

I work and meet with people who mock the intellectual and rational capabilities of religious people every so often, I just ignore them and don't feel the need to vent my frustration. You could try doing the same when people wish that God blesses you.
    Errr.... the main point of this was whether Megan Fox is still a relevant person to Transformer fans or not, not theology. I did admittedly pop in parenthesise a personal gripe, and despite the fact you say you don't feel the need to vent, you seem to have focused and vented more on that small comment than the point of the thread itself. Now I COULD go into here how you should perhaps consider WHY people mock the intelletual and rational capabilities of religious people, but then you and I will end up in some kind of giant, bitter debate which will make us both angry and upset and this is a forum to disuss our beloved Transformers - not thrash out our differing personal beliefs. So I will back off this topic completely and the only thing I will say is I don't go up to Christians, Muslims etc and say 'Primus bless you' beause I know they wouldn't appreciate it, so perhaps they can show me the same consideration, because a LOT of people don't believe in that stuff and don't want to hear about it.

Gentle reminder guys. Unresolvable topics like religion are forbidden on Ozformers as it is... unresolvable.

Moderator hat off.

I hope this baby will help make Megan Fox a better person and not the spoilt brat that got axed from DOTM.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Gentle reminder guys. Unresolvable topics like religion are forbidden on Ozformers as it is... unresolvable.

Moderator hat off.

I hope this baby will help make Megan Fox a better person and not the spoilt brat that got axed from DOTM.

Sorry Bartrim (looks down and suitably repentant), I'll be good

Megatron Guest

Love her or hate her, Megan Fox is now a part of Transformers history.

I care that she had a kid as much as I would care for any person that I have not personally met that has had a kid. Good luck and best wishes to her.

Oh by the way! Speaking of Megan Fox, I have 3 commemorative coins that I received by mistake (no not silver or anything of high value). How they got my order mixed up with Megan Fox instead of Megatron I don't know? lol. Anyway, if anyone wants one, just let me know and I'll post one to you.

no one cares actually...but she is a part of transformers plus hot enough to be remember for her role for the same....so any news realted to her is big in itself!

Megatran Guest

... and a third one is on the way.

Best wishes to her & her family.

Do I care? No.

Was she hot in Transformers? Hell yes.

Does she still appeal to my animal urges? Eh.

I've moved on Scarlett Johannsen, Olivia Wilde, Gal Gadot, take your pick

Jeeeeesus christ you people.

Who's Megan Fox?

Samantha Fox FTW!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    If I said I cared… I'd be lying. But then I never cared much for her as an actor. She looks alright, but that is the ONLY thing she has going for her.
    Honestly even the look are ok.

When she starred in TMNT the movie, there are times when she tries to smile and jolts her head, it looks like someone gave her an electric shock.