Thread: TFs Q/C problems archive (already damaged in the packaging)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default TFs Q/C problems archive (already damaged in the packaging)

So. Not even the mighty TakaraTOMY is immune to this I'm sure you guys know.

Me, I've had a particularly bad streak of luck with them in the henkei series.

1) Bumblebee. He's got some bubbling on the TOP of his alt mode (chest). crap.

2) Convoy. Terrible miscolouring between the transparent plastic and the colour of the plastic. It's since been rectified with my recent repaint. (No pix )

3) Ramjet. What. The. Heck. I didn't post about this earlier and I didn't take photos of it - but basically the front-most part of the wings (in robot mode) had the WRONG CONNECTING PART on one side. Basically, when transformed into robot mode, what was the front of the wings either both point down or up. I understand that with Henkei, according to the images, they point down. Mine had one pointing up and the other down. Crap. And I couldn't take the pin out and flip it either. SO, I had to cut the piece so that it allowed for that rotation. Phew.

4) Latest and most shocking offense. Just recently got a Henkei Convoy through JuzMel (Thanks for passing it to ice, btw ) and I hadn't taken it out of his plastic bag that ice passed to me until last night, but only today did I notice that his abs (the faux-grille) is completely unpainted. It's just the red plastic. And this was the one I intended to leave MISB, too! WHUT THE!?!?!

So, what horror stories have you lot had thus far? Or am I the unlucky b@stard getting the short end of the stick?
    Last edited by lcz128; 14th September 2008 at 09:38 AM.

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther