Page 687 of 833 FirstFirst ... 667677682683684685686687688689690691692697707 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got around to highpoint

Toys R usEAD but if you want star wars stuff they got rey lightspeeders the admiral ackbar and darth vader black series starter packs, other than that all shelf warming junk, no tf's at all

Big w:20% off all toys but only tf worth it is leader SS grimlock, oddly no generations price tags up, bit worrying

Target:Nothing new, they got a restock of RID warrior class but looks like they've yet to receive the wave 3 prime masters like many other targets

Toyworld:Nothing

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Got around to highpoint

Toys R usEAD but if you want star wars stuff they got rey lightspeeders the admiral ackbar and darth vader black series starter packs, other than that all shelf warming junk, no tf's at all
    Any chance you got to look at Toy branded banners & merchandise material left over?

They keep restocking that same wave of RID toys and it bugs me because I would buy RID Windblade but not the version in that wave (dislike the face mask) but that's the version that keeps shelfwarming!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Any chance you got to look at Toy branded banners & merchandise material left over?
    Nothing I could remember, was tempted to buy a basket but only one I seen was a guy using it

Galvatran Guest

Nothing I could remember, was tempted to buy a basket but only one I seen was a guy using it
    Wasn't griffin by any chance?

Smile

Didn't end up going to highpoint BUT wave 3 prime masters spotted at target werribee plaza, didn't take any because I already bought them via robot kingdom like a fool so help yourselves
    Thanks hYpNoS, I picked mine up last Wednesday.

Toy world Werribee has transformers mighty mugs for 20, and the new mega rescue bot bumblebee. But toys r us has now shut for good

Anyone been seeing the Wave 3/4 TLK deluxes at Toy Worlds? Been hearing that people have been seeing them at Toy Worlds QLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Lirizen View Post
    Anyone been seeing the Wave 3/4 TLK deluxes at Toy Worlds? Been hearing that people have been seeing them at Toy Worlds QLD.
    I'm looking out for them too but although I've seen the TLK Leaders at both Fountain Gate and Werribee Plaza, no deluxes yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    I took the transformers one
    They said to have it for free