Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122 LastLast

Thread: MP Inferno colour pics & accessories

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Anybody get Inferno from Premium Collectables yet?
    Still not yet.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Anybody get Inferno from Premium Collectables yet?
    I really needed a good belly laugh tonight. Thanks for that.

Any way...... for those not waiting for the Premium row boat and already have it in hand, some may have likely encounter an issue where the left forearm cover doesn't close properly.

It is possible to close the left arm but you'll need a hobby knife

basically the paint on the highlighted area on both side are just tad too thick by around 1/2 mm, so if you shave off just a tiny tiny bit from either side it'll close perfectly ok per above

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Any way...... for those not waiting for the Premium row boat and already have it in hand, some may have likely encounter an issue where the left forearm cover doesn't close properly.

It is possible to close the left arm but you'll need a hobby knife

basically the paint on the highlighted area on both side are just tad too thick by around 1/2 mm, so if you shave off just a tiny tiny bit from either side it'll close perfectly ok per above

Thanks for that. I only had to ever so slightly file one side to get mine to close properly.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Mine closes just fine. Luck of the draw I guess. Also, would this discussion be better posted in its own thread on Ratchet's Repair Section?

I have that problem. Will give it a try.

I am trying to work out how to get the nozzle to fold in to his arm. I think there is a pic on the box with it folded in the arm but I can't do it. Or should I plaming smoking something?

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I have that problem. Will give it a try.

I am trying to work out how to get the nozzle to fold in to his arm. I think there is a pic on the box with it folded in the arm but I can't do it. Or should I plaming smoking something?
    Chosen Prime does it in his review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Dv0luyIo4 Go to 4:43

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Mine closes just fine. Luck of the draw I guess. Also, would this discussion be better posted in its own thread on Ratchet's Repair Section?
    In general, yes... but since it is a new release toy with an issue that several people have noted, it can be mentioned here in a section that it would be more noticed in, and then maybe copied over to the Repair Section later for archiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Chosen Prime does it in his review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Dv0luyIo4 Go to 4:43
    Thanks mate. Will have a look.

For anyone interested, I also couldn't work out how to get the water stream from the end of the ladder. This video covers it as well.