Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122 LastLast

Thread: MP Thrust revealed

got mine today only transformed once from robot to jet. so far doesn't have the reversed shoulders which is good but that piece in the middle of the fuselage behind the cockpit doesn't fit right. i will try transforming a few times over the weekend if i get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    because it looks like the cartoon?

I wonder what MP Thrust would have looked like with the wing's grey colour on his chest, and a more crimson red for his legs and arms... If nothing else he is set up for a "+" anime version.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

No it doesn't look like the cartoon colours but that's my opinion. Somehow I don't like the grey in plane mode or maybe I am expecting the round rotors to be not just Mould plastic but actual turntable rotors.

In not mode he does look better.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    No it doesn't look like the cartoon colours but that's my opinion. Somehow I don't like the grey in plane mode or maybe I am expecting the round rotors to be not just Mould plastic but actual turntable rotors.
    Yeah, the shade of grey is much too light on the toy, not sure what on earth they were thinking really! And there seems to be a lot of questionable decisions being made on the coneheads in general.

However, the rotors do turn:

https://youtu.be/PCTnqF15u-0?t=3m56s

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Yeah, the shade of grey is much too light on the toy, not sure what on earth they were thinking really! And there seems to be a lot of questionable decisions being made on the coneheads in general.

However, the rotors do turn:

https://youtu.be/PCTnqF15u-0?t=3m56s
    It's probably no distinct in the paint on the rotors made me thought they were not movable. But anyway he looks better in bot

My MP Thrust just arrived and I'm really happy with the colour choices now that I have him in hand. Not bad at all.

Mine looks like cramped in the bubble thankfully nothing broken only the main issue is the wobbly waist when i take it out you know something aint right

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Mine (from RK) has a pin issue which results in a loose waist. After some reading on TFW I just twisted a length of clear rubber band under it and the result is fine.

Now for someone to make a KO Thrust stand. I still need to get Skywarp and Ramjet stands too, but it'll be a "pull the trigger when I can justify $20US for a KO stand from China" deal.
    Be mindful that rubber bands perish and leave a sticky mess.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got my Thrust from PC. He looks much better in person as I suspected he would. My version has excellent QC except that he is really loose in the mid section but that seems to be the case with all of them.

Got all my three thrust from TT mall from tenso no issues. This is by boat.
    I am not sure why my other single item was rejected to ship by boat. It was a heated argument but I got around it sending it to another country which inconvenient me.

So technically shipping by boat was not that slow imo, I am very patient.