Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformer Dreams

Every time I see this thread update I hear this song in my head:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PE1lzqJCeJ0

Good ol cheesy 80s music.

Dream, more like an adrenalized recurring nightmare! I would find myself in an iron caged hallway suspended above lava (that's right bots, Beast Wars!) with one end the exit & the other a dead end. In the middle would be an opening where you can hold onto the outside of the cage but that's all. So in my scenario T-rex Megatron is chasing me & I'm running towards the deadend. I get out of the opening in the middle & hold onto the the outside of the cage for my dear life until Megatron passes me & then reenter the hallway running for the exit. I look back & Megs is chasing me again & as I look forward once more I find myself running towards the deadend again. This keeps happening until I wakeup. What was really cool about the dream & why I think it got my adrenaline so charged (besides running) was the noise Megatron made stomping up & down the cage, just like the cartoon but so loud you could feel it! Haven't had the dream since Beast Wars stopped airing. ...fun times!

Last night I had a dream where I was in a cinema and I saw that they were prematurely screening the next Transformers movie before anyone else. I went to buy a ticket, but then I remembered that I had to go pick up my wife and daughter. So I had to cancel the transaction and walk out of the cinema. Awww...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Last night I had a dream where I was in a cinema and I saw that they were prematurely screening the next Transformers movie before anyone else. I went to buy a ticket, but then I remembered that I had to go pick up my wife and daughter. So I had to cancel the transaction and walk out of the cinema. Awww...
    Isn't Bay directing again? You probably dodged a bullet there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Isn't Bay directing again? You probably dodged a bullet there.
    That doesn't mean that I'm not super excited to see the next movie in hopes that it will actually be good! Watching a Transformers film is like playing a for a big Lotto jackpot. You get super excited at the odds of coming out a winner, but odds are most likely that you'll be sadly disappointed.