Thread: New Unofficial transformers lego book

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Unofficial transformers lego book

I was browsing the Book depository for some transformers trades and I came across this.

It appears to be published in Germany (written in English), and it's an 80 page book that apparently shows you how to build transformers from your existing lego or similar brick collection.

I think I'll be picking this up, just out of curiosity. The bots on the front page look pretty neat.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I was browsing the Book depository for some transformers trades and I came across this.

It appears to be published in Germany (written in English), and it's an 80 page book that apparently shows you how to build transformers from your existing lego or similar brick collection.

I think I'll be picking this up, just out of curiosity. The bots on the front page look pretty neat.
    Whatever this may be and despite knowing very little about, I would probably guess that it would be a 1,000,000 times better than Kreo builds.

That is pretty sweet. It would be like scratching your Transformers and LEGO itch at the same time. Or build transforming Star Wars bots for the trifector.
    Which brings us to where we are today...