Page 106 of 146 FirstFirst ... 8696101102103104105106107108109110111116126 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

myers at chaddy had a heap of new star wars lego, but not the resistance transport. there was the battle at maz cantina, some various 'battle packs' and a carbonite freezing chamber hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    myers at chaddy had a heap of new star wars lego, but not the resistance transport. there was the battle at maz cantina, some various 'battle packs' and a carbonite freezing chamber hehe.
    Did they also have the Hoth Attack, Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor and the new Homing Spider Droid sets?
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Apparently Big W is getting in a lot of Lego at the moment. I'm going to check tomorrow to see if the new Marvel sets are there. I'll look out for the Star Wars sets also.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Apparently Big W is getting in a lot of Lego at the moment. I'm going to check tomorrow to see if the new Marvel sets are there. I'll look out for the Star Wars sets also.
    Marvel isn't until March I think. Star Wars now, yes. Though yet to see any in Perth as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Did they also have the Hoth Attack, Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor and the new Homing Spider Droid sets?
    there was a hoth attack and just maybe a droid one but no obi wan.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Marvel isn't until March I think. Star Wars now, yes. Though yet to see any in Perth as yet.
    The Avengers Marvel sets should be in stores soon. 76049 and 76048. They are up on shop.lego.com. I had a Picard facepalm moment when people started going on how the Avengers sets were spoilers for Captain America Civil War. They are based on the Disney Channel cartoons, not the MCU. but hey it's Marvel Lego so I'm going to buy it.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

The Avengers Marvel sets should be in stores soon. 76049 and 76048. They are up on shop.lego.com. I had a Picard facepalm moment when people started going on how the Avengers sets were spoilers for Captain America Civil War. They are based on the Disney Channel cartoons, not the MCU. but hey it's Marvel Lego so I'm going to buy it.
    It's a bit tricky, seeing as to most people captain America and avengers films are interchangeable. I would love yo see a bright red jet piloted by Carol Danvers in Civil War though!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

You might still need a face palm.... 76049 and 76048 are from the cartoon.... But 76047, 76050 and 76051 are due in match and are movie based....

Linky mclinky

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    You might still need a face palm.... 76049 and 76048 are from the cartoon.... But 76047, 76050 and 76051 are due in match and are movie based....

Linky mclinky
    Isn't that more or less what I said? The Captain America Civil War sets are coming later around March, I'm not looking for them right now. But there should be the two cartoon based sets coming out around now, that's what I'm looking out for.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    kmart at burwood highway had the obi wan interceptor and hoth attack.