Page 96 of 146 FirstFirst ... 7686919293949596979899100101106116 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

New DC and Marvel super hero sets spotted at TRU Bankstown.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Blacktown Big W had started moving all their lego to the sales area as well as the toy area. Had post it notes up for the sand crawler, no price though.

Also had one of the new red trains for $225. A little outside my budget at he moment.

In he actual toy section the TF section consists of two pegs of RiD deluxes (Drift, Prime) and one peg of legion class RiD figures. No idea where the Devestator packs are going to go, my guess is on he end of a random aisle.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

At my Big W tthe sandcrawlers have been and gone already!!

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    At my Big W tthe sandcrawlers have been and gone already!!
    I think that the Helicarrier I got the other week was my Big W's one and only. Not only have they not put another one out, they also took it's spot away and gave it to Lego city stuff. I hope they have more supplies of the big Lego sets coming.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I think that the Helicarrier I got the other week was my Big W's one and only. Not only have they not put another one out, they also took it's spot away and gave it to Lego city stuff. I hope they have more supplies of the big Lego sets coming.
    They come 2 to a box, so I doubt they only got 1. My store got 6 in and we are keeping them out the back until the sale starts.

So no one will sell for retail before sale starts? Just i won't be here for sale and really want to get the Helicarrier before i fly out this Friday.
    Just picked up UCS X-Wing from tru today and got my juices flowing for this piece now.

I can't say for sure what other stores are going to do. As seen in this thread, some Big W stores over East have already put out some of their stock. All I can say is this is the worst managed toy sale in the three years I've been with Big W.

Our store didn't even get to look at the catalogue until yesterday because corporate freaked out about things getting leaked from it.

Default Jurassic world sets

At Myer northland in Preston vic, most sets almost %25 off Jurassic world and others

Picked up the Sandcrawler today from BigW. No need to fight off everyone else on sale day now.

Simpsons series 2 mini figs spotted at my local Big W. Wanted the bartman and so i searched for about 15mins, got one but then one kid drops by and started feeling the figures as well so i asked him what figure is he looking for and said he wants a bartman too, so i gave my find to him and never bought any jn the end. well I will just drop by again tomorrow