Thread: Weijiang Spare Parts

Default Weijiang Spare Parts

Hoping someone can help. I purchased the Weijiang M02 Hound just before Christmas 2016. It came with two broken parts. One was the ankle where the top back panel connects and the other was the stick across the top of the chest.

I got it from Toy Bento and he tried to get me spare parts. It took nearly six months and he got me the replacement piece for the chest but didn't get me the ankle piece. He says he has been trying but was getting no action from his supplier.

I tried messaging them directly on Facebook but no dice. Does anyone know how I could get a replacement piece? I am happy to pay for it even.

Here is the bit that was broken. They should never have shipped them in robot mode because the weight of the figure in the box was all on that part.

Wei Jiang has recently started a partner programme with dealers outside of China that will enable easier access to broken/missing parts, maybe give one of these retailers a go, even though you didn't purchase from them:

Just my 2c but I’ve heard nothing but great things about Sarah Zhang. Pretty sure you have to look her up on fb though

Thanks guys. Will give them a try.