Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536373839404555 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearance Pricing

Optimus prime and Gaia unicron 2 pack is on clearance at Myer for $41.97 with their 30% off clearance toys and $10 off every $50 spent on toys at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by omega3 View Post
    Optimus prime and Gaia unicron 2 pack is on clearance at Myer for $41.97 with their 30% off clearance toys and $10 off every $50 spent on toys at the moment
    Coming up as $74 for me online. Was this in store or are their promo codes involved?

Quote Originally Posted by omega3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Coming up as $74 for me online. Was this in store or are their promo codes involved?
    Now that is tempting!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Was in store, they were on clearance for $74 then they had 30% off already reduced toys. Also had $10 off every $50 spent on toys. This was at Frankston so not sure if store specific or not.

Megatran Guest

Epic Optimus Prime (non-transformable) at Big W. $30 (was $48).

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Epic Optimus Prime (non-transformable) at Big W. $30 (was $48).
    Are those the ugly looking ones when they came out people thought they were knock-offs and apparently the stores thought they were good stock so they put them in the stores? Because if it's those ones you're talking about then they are also at clearance at Kmart. Didn't look at the price but all I know is that the stores really do like stocking up on stock that no one wants

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Are those the ugly looking ones when they came out people thought they were knock-offs and apparently the stores thought they were good stock so they put them in the stores? Because if it's those ones you're talking about then they are also at clearance at Kmart. Didn't look at the price but all I know is that the stores really do like stocking up on stock that no one wants
    Kmart didn't receive the epic prime to the best of my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Kmart didn't receive the epic prime to the best of my knowledge.
    Oh I must be thinking of the not-so Epic Optimus Prime . It's just because I remember both Big W and Kmart had those figures but no one was buying them because of how ugly they were (along with the Grimlocks, man were those ugly)

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Oh I must be thinking of the not-so Epic Optimus Prime . It's just because I remember both Big W and Kmart had those figures but no one was buying them because of how ugly they were (along with the Grimlocks, man were those ugly)
    That's so superficial. Beauty is what's inside. Ummmm... Epic Optimus Prime is, well, hollow inside.

I dont know if anyone else posted this recently,
    but Toyworld Helensvale (in the homemaker centre) seems to have their movie deluxes and beast hunters deluxes down to $19.99 as a standard price