Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HobbyLink Japan (HLJ) (Japan) new items

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default HobbyLink Japan (HLJ) (Japan) new items

This thread is for posting links to new Transformers items or discount sales from HLJ. If you want to talk about your experience with the store or their customer service, a feedback thread is located here.

The next wave of QTFs featuring Arcee, Ultra Magnus as well as reissues of Convoy and the cartoon colour Optimus, Bee and Lockdown.

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?S...leaseDate+desc

The last three also available in a set together:

http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT85886/Sci

Crosspost from the discussion thread, MP Ironhide is available for preorder too:

http://www.hlj.com/product/tkt83394/Sci
    Last edited by tinyJazz; 12th September 2015 at 02:50 AM.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

MP Ironhide is up for preorder

I have this link bookmarked, which is the search of "Transformers" sorted by release date... but it includes a lot of non-Transformers items, and might not include all Transformers items.
    If you are looking for something in particular, then it is best to use the search bar... and try a few combinations/words if it doesn't show up.

Searching can be interesting, I missed out on the Grand Vehicon General as I was searching for "Vehicon" where they'd posted it as "Grand Beacon General" - which to the Japanese is almost phonetically the same

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Searching can be interesting, I missed out on the Grand Vehicon General as I was searching for "Vehicon" where they'd posted it as "Grand Beacon General" - which to the Japanese is almost phonetically the same
    These jokers had Chogokin as Cho-gokin. Bunch of inconsistent releases.
    I have from time to time asked that they put all new release in one page so is a fair go for everyone.

October items are up... and some are order stop already (Grimlock, Frenzy/Rumble)

"sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

We're writing to let you know about an upgrade to our payment system.
    Your payments to HobbyLink Japan will now be processed by GoInterpay, a secure and trusted payment processor.
    GoInterpay allows you to pay and see prices in your local currency, and you now have the option to pay directly by credit card, or through a PayPal Billing Agreement.
    In our experience using GoInterpay, you should receive more competitive exchange rates.
    We're convinced that this change will mean better security and convenience for you!
    For more information on this upgrade, please click the button below.
    If you have any questions or feedback, you're welcome to respond to this message.
    Thank you for shopping with HobbyLink Japan!
    I'm sure others would have received the same email also

I see that MP Optimus Primal is in stock... so they were being way too cautious by locking out pre-orders after one day and never had it up for pre-order once after that.

The second wave of bitfigs are in stock too.

The site has also had a minor upgrade, that allows you to select the currency of all listed prices... which I don't like, as I preferred to hover the mouse over the yen price to reveal 5 or 6 major currencies, but leaves the yen price as I'm more familiar with it from other purchases from there (and the converted amount won't be accurate anyway, as the exchange rate will be different when the toy is released several months later).

MP10B Black Convoy reissue is available for preorder. ETA Dec 17.

https://hlj.com/product/tkt48439-2