Page 95 of 112 FirstFirst ... 758590919293949596979899100105 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Took up 1/2 my cabinet, might be a big challenge to display heine and destiny with options

Blue frame astray full weapons release December. I am unsure when is the pre order date but is under 25000 jpy

Pic of the Metalbuild blue frame.... im going to skip this one...

http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/...edium=facebook

Looks better than the red when it comes to accessories. But after being burnt on red I think quite a few of us are way more cautious. :/

It will be exactly the white from the toy pic. I am half half on this as it was a no when no weapons but with all the extras is a maybe.

Well today i finished my second Gundam model. I built my first last week (FA-78 Full Armour Gundam Thunderbolt) and my second was the Blitz Gundam.

As i am new to collecting these please excuse my horrible lack of correct terms and etc. Loving it though and i feel as if i shall be frequenting this thread.

Images are here.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Well today i finished my second Gundam model. I built my first last week (FA-78 Full Armour Gundam Thunderbolt) and my second was the Blitz Gundam.

As i am new to collecting these please excuse my horrible lack of correct terms and etc. Loving it though and i feel as if i shall be frequenting this thread.

Images are here.

Nothing to excuse yourself for, Ive only been doing this just over 18 months and I still have a lot to learn and the guys/gals lurking here in this forgotten section of Otca aren't to bad.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post

Images are here.
    if you need any help at all just ask .... also just be aware some of the older kit are pretty bad ... but most of the new ones out now are excellent without having to do anything to the kit to make it look good straight snap fit from the box...but the fun start when you put alittle more effect into it and start panel lining ,painting and eventually customising it ..... so enjoy

http://sp.tamashii.jp/item/11476/

1st August blue frame metal build.