Page 23 of 515 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Weeee! Blazemaster, Jolt, Dead End/whoever it is, Ice Cream Twins and... Long Haul and Grindor were in Big W Kawana this morning... I wish I'd had my credit card with me yesterday AND had gone the extra kilometre when I went to Toyworld... bah. Only got the twins today.
    Dropped in to Big W tonight to grab Blazemaster and the Ice-Cream Truck twins. Shame though. Only one Blazemaster (which I nabbed), but no Ice-Cream twins. There was only one Dead End left, who I considered pickin up but I'm happy with just Sideways, and there were two Jolts.

Attachment 1030

Saw this at Ekka

Constructicons Knock OFF

Big W Kawana has restocked it's deluxes so I was able to pick up the Ice-Cream Truck twins today, and picked up Dune Runner too. Toyworld has the same wave now, but apart from that no new sightings at Target or K-Mart. Taret didn't even have a single Leader class figure. Shelves were nearly bare.

Quote Originally Posted by JustOwen View Post
    Jolt and the others are out in Mr Toyworld on Queen st
    Just went there on sunday 16th August. They have several blazemasters and dead ends. price was $24.95. Nothing else I could see from this wave.

I just looked on ebay and in australia there are a couple of sellers selling these for like $39 plus postage! rip off. ice cream twins $49 plus postage I hope no one buys these at these prices. Seriously I don't care if this seller imported these and thus makes them more expensive. And if this person is a scalper it can be cheaper to buy these from overseas online stores.

I don't collect movie toys, I may make a random buy every now and then. But I report them when I seem em.

Has anyone been able to find any Legends The Fallen's anywhere in Brissy? I thought he'd be out by now.

Is the toaster (scout class) out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Has anyone been able to find any Legends The Fallen's anywhere in Brissy? I thought he'd be out by now.
    Try Myer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Try Myer.
    only see red ratchet in city's myer,
    none in indroo's.

oh....Kyle still in QLD?

No I haven't been to QLD. (Could be end of next month though.) I saw the Legends Fallen in a WA Myer about 10 days ago so thought I'd suggest trying Myer.