Page 457 of 481 FirstFirst ... 437447452453454455456457458459460461462467477 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Flatmates can be REALLY terrible. Before I got a house with my missues I had a share place. My first flatmate was a good friend and we got along fairly well until he decided to travel and didn't want to rent an empty space. The second was a workmate i'd been warned about; turned into a slacker on his rent, a liar and a stint in a mental health hospital before completely bailing on his outstanding debts and bond and everything in his room (after breaking in and getting all his necessities, namely his PC and a few clothes). I also found unpaid outstanding bills addressed TO ME in his room. Creepy. The last one liked to pee all over the toilet seat for some reason...

I hate share houses! Messy, go in to your room, ive had horrible experiences. I shall win lotto this year and move to sydney in my own place

Between living at home with my parents, and now living with my fiance I have lived

a) with my partner + my sister and her partner
    b) alone

Even just with my sister, girlfriend, and my sisters boyfriend (who is one of my best friends) it was f***ing awful.

Living alone is the way to go.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I once had a housemate who left owing me over $1000 debt (unpaid bills, unpaid share of rent, accumulated loans)

Well I had a conversation with my landlord (I live in a granny flat) and they're quite happy for me to stay and just pay my half of the rent until I find a good tenant.

I'm really lucky to have great accommodating landlords!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH H
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. All the tickets to Emperor including the VIP ones are sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Well I had a conversation with my landlord (I live in a granny flat) and they're quite happy for me to stay and just pay my half of the rent until I find a good tenant.

I'm really lucky to have great accommodating landlords!
    that's great news! hopefully you can find someone good quickly
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH H
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. All the tickets to Emperor including the VIP ones are sold out!
    Are you sure? The GA tix are still left

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Are you sure? The GA tix are still left
    You're right. The stupid idiot at Eventbrite.com should be subjected to the tongue of fire in the wordless chamber to suffer among the burning shadows of silence!!!
    Last edited by shockNwave; 25th November 2018 at 03:21 PM.

bowspearer Guest

Really pissed of with a dodgy issue issue with an ebay sale atm. I bought a MISB BW2 Dirge from Transfigure Toys. The figure was dispatched really quickly and because it was coming from Sydney to Canberra, it was a pretty quick turnaround; it arrived today, and I safely received it, but no thanks to Australia Post!

The seller had specifically paid for signature on delivery. So what did the parcel delivery driver do? He dropped it off while no one was home and as it's showing as delivered, he probably forged what he thought my signature would be to get away with it.

This pisses me off for two reasons!

The first, minor reason is that I happen to be very lucky and live in arguably the safest suburb in the ACT. However if I lived in a more crime ridden suburb, it could easily have been stolen while I was out and the Christmas present my parents were getting me, on a very tight budget and in what has been a personal "anno horriblus", would have gone. That pisses me off a little bit, but not as much as the second reason.

Secondly, as people have gathered, the line between me having all the patience in the world with ebay sellers an not putting up with crap is whether someone acts in good faith with me or bad faith with me. There are certainly dodgy sellers out there, but Transfigure-toys is a standup seller, I've bought stuff from him in the past and I'll happily buy from him again. Yet if Dirge wasn't going to me but to a dodgy buyer, they could have easily used the dodgy behaviour of Aus Post to claim they never received the figure and scam them out of $65 worth of product and postage. Yes you could argue it's on the small end of ebay sales, but you never know just how tough people are doing it these days.

Now if it's a dodgy buyer and a dodgy seller screwing each other over, I'm likely to consider it a figurative match made in hell, but given the dodgy sellers out there, it pisses me off so much when one of the good ones is opened up to this kind of victimisation - especially when the really standup sellers can be hard to come by and especially when they're clearly being rorted out of a form of insurance they paid for.

I've sent the seller an angry email where it was clear that I was angry for them rather than at them and will be calling Aus Post tomorrow to see what can be done to get this driver's ass kicked. However it just pisses me off when good people who do act in good faith, get screwed over because someone dodgy decides to take lazy shortcuts.